[DE]Mark

The Silver Grove: U4.2

Yeah a hotfix! Wait a minute...

Ok, Ayatan Sculpture still in the codex, there are still missing some Nightwatch enemies ( and their thumbnails are not the same as the enemies), and now I notice, What happend to Maroo's  codex entry?.
I hope for a general fix in the codex, someday.
Anyways, good luck and have a nice day! :3

Edited by ViperL1

1 hour ago, [DE]Mark said:

The Silver Grove: U4.2

Additions:

• Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.

Changes:

• The Mods screen can now be accessed while in a Dojo.

Sweet! Thanks Sir!

not that i'm or most here are ungrateful for the hotfixes, but FFS in the devstream before last it was stated "there will be no more updates until the War Within." but here you are w/ this and 4.1 / 4.2, and 4.1 was a bloody massive letdown. .

Please Stick to your word and unless its an game-breaking emergency hotfix just focus on War Within!

Edited by CaelThunderwing

Thanks for the fixes and all, but...

Network Not Responding...game has been pretty much unplayable for the last week. Tactical Alert missions only show completed/awards if I solo them. Getting logged out constantly, takes forever to get through any menus. Please fix.

• Upvote 1

Im still missing Ayatan Sculptures and Stars in codex altough I have all of them. And still no entries for Apothics.

1 hour ago, OkamiMilo said:

553a98434aa21808310057d3.jpg?w=400

I'm just here waiting for The War Within

Same here, also for a fix for Rakta Cernos using Dryad skin being all #*($%%@ up. :I

Yesterday I got hit by lightning 65 times. While I was down, i was able to use my vulkar wraith instead of secondary. This was in the defense mission on the tactical alert.

2 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Fixed erratic player movement when wall-latching while rolling towards flat walls.

Nice euphamistic wording here. What you actually did was remove the ability to move super fast along flat walls by spamming roll and wall latch. That exploit was totally harmless, hard to execute, and lots of fun. So of course it was removed, while frustrating glitches that make the game less fun remain. Thanks for listening, DE. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Nice euphamistic wording here. What you actually did was remove the ability to move super fast along flat walls by spamming roll and wall latch. That exploit was totally harmless, hard to execute, and lots of fun. So of course it was removed, while frustrating glitches that make the game less fun remain. Thanks for listening, DE. Thanks.

Honestly, you gained such a stupid amount of momentum that it made even the most advanced usage of coptering look like a toy.

It was a physics bug that has happened to new players by complete accident, jamming them outside tilesets... If you need to teach a new player the '/unstuck' command within the first 5 days, something is wrong.

1 minute ago, YAWL said:

It was a physics bug that has happened to new players by complete accident, jamming them outside tilesets... If you need to teach a new player the '/unstuck' command within the first 5 days, something is wrong.

I never got jammed outside of tilesets. I'd just use it on long flat walls to gain stupid amounts of speed. There was nothing erratic about it, it was perfectly smooth. Perhaps you're talking about a different bug? What I'm talking about worked if you faced along a wall, jumped, and spammed roll and wall latch. You went really fast, but didn't get thrown outside the tile at all.

2 hours ago, OkamiMilo said:

553a98434aa21808310057d3.jpg?w=400

I'm just here waiting for The War Within

Tmw a response has more "likes" than the post itself...

DE please i ask for you to fix this error of when finishing the first mission from the tactical alert not unlocking the second mission, this is your second update since then and this hasn't been addressed, i am not the only one with this issue, i seen post of this issue on Reddit and a the bug report part of the forum, i ask you mostly to do this as this is my first tactical alert ever and i don't wanna miss it.

37 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I never got jammed outside of tilesets. I'd just use it on long flat walls to gain stupid amounts of speed. There was nothing erratic about it, it was perfectly smooth. Perhaps you're talking about a different bug? What I'm talking about worked if you faced along a wall, jumped, and spammed roll and wall latch. You went really fast, but didn't get thrown outside the tile at all.

You don't quite understand what i'm saying.

This happened to new players who are just trying to use the "wall latch" thing because it's cool. Old players like yourself know that wall latch is kinda pointless so you'll never use it for its intended purpose (and that's understandable).

Are you really fine with a unintended physics glitch making an impression on new players?

3 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Additions:

• Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.

Nightwatch Reaver is missing :(

5 minutes ago, YAWL said:

This happened to new players who are just trying to use the "wall latch" thing because it's cool. -snip-

Are you really fine with a unintended physics glitch making an impression on new players?

Huh. I've never seen any new players glitching through walls with this exploit, or heard about it. In fact I've never seen nor heard of any problems related to it, only the speed. I've certainly never seen any new players use it to go fast. Was there some other incarnation of this bug that tended to glitch you through walls?

19 minutes ago, -Bv-Octave_Melody said:

DE please i ask for you to fix this error of when finishing the first mission from the tactical alert not unlocking the second mission, this is your second update since then and this hasn't been addressed, i am not the only one with this issue, i seen post of this issue on Reddit and a the bug report part of the forum, i ask you mostly to do this as this is my first tactical alert ever and i don't wanna miss it.

This...and playing the second mission doesn't unlock the third one. The only way that I was able to get around this was to solo the missions. Some of you might be able to solo the survival/third mission, but I just can't do it so I'm stuck even though I completed the third mission with a squad.

So because I don't know how to post I guess i'm doing it here. I think that there should be a sort of addition to the Fomorian assaults. That addition being an alternate mode for the relay itself being assaulted by grineer and having the relay guards and syndicates assisting in the fight and this could help take out the Fomorian and we could see some other distant battles on the other parts and landing bays of the relay I know that this most likely won't happen but I thought it was kinda interesting ish

1 hour ago, Rexuz said:

Nightwatch Reaver is missing :(

Please fix DE. It's missing from the Codex and Profile scans aswell :\

Edited by Bl4zko