Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4.2

[DE]Mark

Pls, someone help me out. when the operation long shadow first came out, i of course went to do the first mission. i completed it, except when i returned to my ship, it didn't register the fact that i just completed the mission. i've done the mission over 5 times successfully now, yet it still refuses to give me a point and let me move to the next mission.

Let me just say now, i don't have any connection problems, so i's not that.But the thing is, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Back when rathuum came out i participated in the event and did the arena missions but it nearly didn't let me fight kela de thaym because it didn't register the fact i had accumulated 150+ judgement points until nearly two days later. i don't know what's happening pls someone halp!

" Fixed an issue with Operators being affected by the movement speed of their Warframes when Focus abilities are cast while moving. "

Can you please Un-fix that if you mean we cant catapult our operators from our warframes. This was especially good for getting your operator near a crowd without your warframe getting into the mix. If this was a bug that was connected to other issues then ignore what I said, other than that it wasn't a bad feature.

]\'[

10 hours ago, CobaltRat said:

I did get stuck the first time at 17m because I was looking for crates instead of killing and had to abandon, second time had more LS then needed.

Bring a nekros or kill more that helps ;)

We HAD a nekros AND a pilfroid, not enough LS's were dropping.  Finally finished it after the eleventy-millionth try.

12 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

Just a few mentions for the upcoming fixes

3. CRATES are placed inside walls/snow/broken structures etc. on planet ERIS and NEPTUNE and completely unnoticeable unless Thief's Wit/Loot Detector/Animal Instinct mods are equipped and carrier with a blast effect weapon is there.

This includes Mars ground missions for some time.  While some of them are supposed to be a challenge like on Earth, others seems to be more glitched than challenge.  

12 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

4. AYATAN SCULPTURES are still not markable when way-pointed and wonder if its intentional where stars are after recent hotfix automatically shown in the minimap as an waypoint and even has a nice sound effect when found confirming their presence (many thanks for that), If the intention is to keep the statues rare then at least add some hinting feature (this time something new please, like

<snipped>

Note: or you can just keep the effect/glitched condition at a fixed state depending on the '_' meters of coverage area.

It can be any other method as you like so that we can at least get to know that we have one placed in the currently running tileset instead of wasting huge time looking all over the place. This will also ensure additional fun while looking for the sculptures.

How about simply a different icon, like Focus, Treasures, enemies, etc?  Seems a bit too much work (read; bother) for what you're suggesting. 

On 9/30/2016 at 4:03 PM, [DE]Mark said:

The Silver Grove: U4.2

Additions:

• Added in Nightwatch enemy entries to the Codex.

Changes:

• The Mods screen can now be accessed while in a Dojo.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with Primed Mods not properly appearing in the chat auto-complete feature.

• Fixed an issue with Operators being affected by the movement speed of their Warframes when Focus abilities are cast while moving.

• Fixed duplicate Marelok appearing in the market. Players who purchased this item have automatically received a refund.

• Fixed trade window allowing you to list more copies of Ayatan Sculptures than you currently own.

• Fixed Ayatan Sculptures and Stars not appearing when viewing in Codex.

• Fixed the holster position of secondary weapons on Nekros & Chroma.

• Fixed animation glitch (player teleporting forward) when tapping sprint while meleeing with specific timing.

• Fixed erratic player movement when wall-latching while rolling towards flat walls.

• Fixed map holes in Grineer Forest tileset.

Can you fix the animation with the meditating gesture?

6 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

This includes Mars ground missions for some time.  While some of them are supposed to be a challenge like on Earth, others seems to be more glitched than challenge.

Agreed and should've mentioned Mars also as I've encontered some myself as well.

6 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

How about simply a different icon, like Focus, Treasures, enemies, etc?  Seems a bit too much work (read; bother) for what you're suggesting. 

There are many options to make things easy here but as one of the newest and rarest thing to find I came up with something new here for the sculptures disregarding something trying to make it so common. Like what the sabotage cache hunts used to be in old void (worthiness) I wanted to make things bit interesting for the satues here as they are the reward themselves and people would get more fun while hunting them due to the effects. A game becoming so easy cheesy can be the only reason of making people lose interest/burnout as people would have them all in a very short period of time and got nothing else to do except for logins (most cases).

In Sedna I've tried the exterminate 2 times in search of the Sculptures and say what! I did get them and you wont believe how big and looping the tileset was, 4-5x the size of usual ones and it was the Orta both times (worth the time) but if there was a hinting features then it'd surely have saved some of my time adding more funrather then simply running to a waypoint and collect it like a Salvage.

I wish DE would add more or even make some of the existing (left out) contents somewhat adventurous and rare moreover WORTHY (XP/Plats/Some active value) to collect like the sculptures are now (Endo-at least something) and make them worthy to invest time for and even plats. 

Edited by AhmadIYE

Shotgun falloff seems to be changed (not sure when, but the results are tested @TSG U4.2) .

I did some more accurate range test (by using atomos which has 15m limit, carrier's attack which has 10m and so on... for references).

Hek: falloff starts at 10m, minimum damage 20%;

Vaykor Hek: falloff starts at 8m, minimum damage 27%;

Tigris: falloff starts at 8m, minimum damage 47%;

Sancti Tigris: falloff starts at 8m, minimum damage 42%;

Tigris prime: falloff starts at 8m, minimum damage 50%;

Sobek: falloff starts at 18m, minimum damage 50%;

Boar and Boar prime: falloff starts at 18m, minimum damage 50%;

Kohm: falloff starts at 15m, minimum damage 53%;

Strun Wraith: falloff starts at 15m, minimum damage 67%.

After the shotgun rework, all shotguns' minimum damage after falloff is capped at 50%.
So I wonder if this is a re-balance or a bug.

Related topic:

Edited by aerosoul1337

On 10/1/2016 at 10:02 PM, AhmadIYE said:

There are many options to make things easy here but as one of the newest and rarest thing to find I came up with something new here for the sculptures disregarding something trying to make it so common.

I'll go with this...  The only thing I would like to stress to you when suggesting them is to KISS (Keep It Stupidly Simple).  If you make the suggestion extravagant to a programmer -- they'll usually say "no" out of hand.  How do I know this?  When I program databases, I do the exact same thing. 

...I wanted to make things bit interesting for the satues here as they are the reward themselves and people would get more fun while hunting them due to the effects. A game becoming so easy cheesy can be the only reason of making people lose interest/burnout as people would have them all in a very short period of time and got nothing else to do except for logins (most cases).

I've been suspecting other issues about player disinterest.  More psychologically oriented than game oriented.  One that deals with the idiom, "spare the rod and spoil the child".  Because the questions that I have is in spite of all the changes -- many of which break the habits of gameplay that people (and I) have become accustomed to:  "Why do I still have interest and yet so many seem to be suffering from some form of burnout?  Is it because I don't look at this as a game to win, but a simulator for improving mental flexibility?"  

I wish DE would add more or even make some of the existing (left out) contents somewhat adventurous and rare moreover WORTHY (XP/Plats/Some active value) to collect like the sculptures are now (Endo-at least something) and make them worthy to invest time for and even plats. 

I'm behind you on the first part of the cycle between development and user-base:  Suggesting changes to improve the game.  However, let me as you (and anyone reading this answer in the thread) these questions (rhetorically).  

Why do developers need to entertain you?  Can you not entertain yourself with their product? 

I tried out a theory in this game...  I'm currently sitting on 11,000+ plat.  And while I only have 2 prime weapons (Paris & Orthos), I've yet to farm/buy into a Primed Warframe.  I'm also currently working out a theory on Ayatan Statues/Sculptures collection and turn in.  Because, I'm left also asking (also rhetorically, as I'm not looking for the answers personally), what are your theories in the game and have you tried them out?