The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... what now?

(PSN)official_79

I've been playing for over a year now, when I first started playing it seemed there was a limitless amount of things to do. Now, I find myself just logging in every while to collect the login reward.

I got all the primes I want, all the weapons I want. All maxed out with two or more forma but nothing to really use them on. Yeah sure I could wait 40 mins into a survival to actually get some enemies worth a 3 forma Sancti Tigris, but besides how boring that sounds waiting around for so long for enemies of that caliber to show up, there is no reward in it.

Sorties, meant to be endgame content have trash rewards (Wraith twin vipers, really?)

This game needs some high level nodes, but in a different solar system entirely. A place where only the skilled and the maxed out players can survive in. With a new solar system to work in, the options could be limitless. New Warframes exclusive to it, new enemy factions maybe, just about anything. 

For Steve TWW is the trump card so far I've heard him throwing the indication of including with the answers to our questions and demands. I'm and so many people are simply waiting for the event to show up which is taking this much time having an impression of great entertainment.

18 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

For Steve TWW is the trump card so far I've heard him throwing the indication of including with the answers to our questions and demands. I'm and so many people are simply waiting for the event to show up which is taking this much time having an impression of great entertainment.

Unless a system that it adds is really good and polished, I don't see it. It really seems to me like devs overestimate cinematic quests. They take a ton of time to make, but they are completed in a few hours tops.

Log in for daily log in rewards and wait for the next big update. Subscribe to a couple of YouTube channels or visit the forum every once in a while to keep an eye out for tac alerts or time limited events so you don't miss out on key game enhancing mods or time limited cosmetics.

When new content comes out log in again and play it till you get that same feeling of nothing to do. Then rinse and repeat the process. Warframe has a amazing movement and combat system fairly unique to its genre. But it is still learning how to hold its player base while drawing in new players at the same time. The current model is distract you with something fairly shallow to get your attention. It might not be all that great but hopefully it was enough to draw you back for X amount of time. So much so that even if you stop playing you're always looking around waiting for the next new thing to try out.

27 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Well they were makeing it for 9 months now....if it's not good they gonna be in some trouble..

9 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

Unless a system that it adds is really good and polished, I don't see it. It really seems to me like devs overestimate cinematic quests. They take a ton of time to make, but they are completed in a few hours tops.

Just now, Askell91 said:

Well they were makeing it for 9 months now....if it's not good they gonna be in some trouble..

Its called hope guys for the sake of love. Let them grow up and we'll be the proud ones to stay with it (if does)

4 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

It's called blind hope. We already know that TWW will be completed in a few hours.

No problem, if you consider it as a blind hope and may be thats the just way to put it as what people do for love is often considered blind, isn't it.? Just me though, but after years of experience of gaming I found out that Warframe offers many of my favorite game mechanics altogether therefore in my off days I absolutely have no problem passing all day and night 7:00am to 1:00am (good morning to late good night) and spending the available hours of my working days (3-4 hours everyday).

I just dont want to lose hope with it and expect that DE wont punish people like me for our enthusiasm.

Op is console tenno, TWW is lightyears away from him, he's bored, bcos he thinks having all the stuff = deserved for endgame

Where (endgame=high level nodes)

As for me:

Endgame= (fashionframe + conclave)

As for op, if youre looking for an endgame, try doing 300 kills in rathuum 3 in one go....

14 hours ago, (PS4)official_79 said:

I've been playing for over a year now, when I first started playing it seemed there was a limitless amount of things to do. Now, I find myself just logging in every while to collect the login reward.

I got all the primes I want, all the weapons I want. All maxed out with two or more forma but nothing to really use them on. Yeah sure I could wait 40 mins into a survival to actually get some enemies worth a 3 forma Sancti Tigris, but besides how boring that sounds waiting around for so long for enemies of that caliber to show up, there is no reward in it.

Sorties, meant to be endgame content have trash rewards (Wraith twin vipers, really?)

This game needs some high level nodes, but in a different solar system entirely. A place where only the skilled and the maxed out players can survive in. With a new solar system to work in, the options could be limitless. New Warframes exclusive to it, new enemy factions maybe, just about anything. 

You can miss endless missions now.

15 hours ago, Redthirst said:

Welcome to our Quest for Endgame. We've been trying to find it for years now, but to no avail.

endgame

it's like the holy grail of game development, everyone talks about it, so many have claimed of supposedly made it, but no one has figured out how to make true and satisfactory endgame

Edited by Toppien

18 hours ago, Askell91 said:

That's something major I'm worried about. Given how long it's been in development and "teased" at, I have a feeling that unless the story and payoff is phenomenal, TWW is most likely going to make a lot of people go "That's it?!?"

The curse of development dates strikes again.

1 hour ago, DestroyerOmega said:

That's something major I'm worried about. Given how long it's been in development and "teased" at, I have a feeling that unless the story and payoff is phenomenal, TWW is most likely going to make a lot of people go "That's it?!?"

The curse of development dates strikes again.

They had a ton of time to make it. (they even cut it up to pieces...) In my opnion if it's not gonna give me back some of the endless missions in a form thats satisfying im just gonna play something else. I already only log on for daily rewards for months now.

22 hours ago, (PS4)official_79 said:

The solar rails may, in fact, be the storytelling element that foreshadows just such a place, as well as the way the new map is designed.

Keep in mind that DE needs such a venture to be profitable, and just because a player is a long-term player, doesn't mean he/sheis a long term paying customer.