The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Prime accessories be sold via Vold trader?

(PSN)Reverberatus

Prime accessories such as Targis prime armor are some of the best looking cosmetics in the game but is locked behind the prime vault,

It's unfair for the people who missed out on these items. ( whatever their reason might be )

Anyways, should Prime accessories ( vaulted or not ) be sold via Void trader?

50 minutes ago, (PS4)RandomCliches said:

Prime accessories such as Targis prime armor are some of the best looking cosmetics in the game but is locked behind the prime vault,

It's unfair for the people who missed out on these items. ( whatever their reason might be )

90% of the game content is FOR FREE. Now you want the remaining 10% FOR FREE as well? Wow.

this does sound reasonable, I mean how dare they charge money for some in-game items, the nerve!
curse those greedy bastards for wanting to get payed while working on a free game
it's in the title IT'S FREE!! we shouldn't be forced to pay for cosmetics that have no other use than to be shiny!!!

or maybe, you know, it might just be that goodwill can't pay for food, rent and that huge electrical bill you rack up for sitting up all night programing.
it is not unfair. do you by any chance go to your local grocery store and start complaining that you couldn't attend last weeks half price on nail polish and you must now get it for free?

[EDIT]
This post was delayed

Edited by Ahcruna

2 hours ago, JSharpie said:

No.

2 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Nope, because they will return.

I know people who refuse to spend a cent on the game will be all for this but Prime Accessories are one of very few money locked items that are exclusives.

2 hours ago, Beggining said:

If it's locked behind real money, I think it will be unfair to just give it away with plats/ducats/credits.

Maybe.

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Think about the people who bought it with real money, you spent it and now everyone can get it for free. Not a happy camper 

1 hour ago, WEREsandrock said:

Ehh .no?

I don't have any.... but people payed for these exclusive bits.

1 hour ago, Kazzamo said:

Accessories packs are probably were most of my money has been spent on this game. Heck I paid for the fully Ember Prime Access to get the Misa Prime back in the day.

all of these /\ I have a couple of the accessories (ie: the saryn accessories, vauban, mag vault, and nekros accessories) and I can say that being that I had to pay quite a lot for each of them, suddenly having them come out for literally no money at all would make me pissed as all hell. So no... No, they will not come out.

6 hours ago, (PS4)RandomCliches said:

Short-No

Long-People payed actual money for them, making it available for a lil bit of grind would be fishy and could even lead to a lawsuit