Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extreme Lag

harley201

I used to get about 120 fps on the highest setting before SG U4 but now I get 5fps (tested only on the alerts, will test others later) without motion blur and with high replaced with medium. I don't know what happened and apparently according to my friends who play they are also having this terrible issue, There is also another issue where when loading in a multiplayer match I get a black screen for about 10 seconds then bam! host migration! Please I hope this gets fixed

The issue is defiantly on their end, not ours; because I have a Ethernet cable to my Xbox. It only really happens to me when a sudden event, like an invasion or a new player joins, happens; so it can be a big problem. This all happened after the silver grove update. Most likely it is a problem with their servers.

Harley I'm having a issue jst like that as well. this is a problem. my gpu speed is closked at 1058 and its a beast of a card not bad for a 4 year old card my cpu is fast 3.0 and ram is 8 gigs I didn't start having issues till a few days ago, my speeds go from 1058 to 540 then 320 then back to 540, 320, then back up to 1058.

Edited by TennoWarrior1