issue with master rank 11 test

maddragonmaster

ok this is absolutely ridiculous!! i hit everyone of thouse single targets but as soon as i hit the elevator platform  and started to load up my twin kohmaks i got a game over.  it feels like i am getting random you failed when i am doing this rank 11 test. look i know there might be some other forums discussing this and all so i understand if you guys say that. but i will not accept the  fact it is so pose to teach you on how to to move fast with the rest of the group. they are just bullet jumping to get to the end the quickest nothing more nothing less and i saw in a post that the test might also be bugged giving you inconsistent amount of seconds. and if that the case please fix it soon.

The test isn't impossible. I did it a couple months ago. Just practice in Cephalon Simaris' room until you get it right. I also recommend a hitscan weapon, as it's simply just faster.

Also, you're not gonna finish it without bullet jumps and sprinting. Parkour is necessary to finish it. 

Don't take your time to shoot all the orbs. That actually takes more time than you gain from doing it, just rush through and hit any you happen to pass. Shoot the ones on the elevator and in the halls past that because they're freebies. Never stop moving.

I have just completed this test for the second time through the Cephalon Simaris testing room and to prove its not all that hard, i did the test using Exalibur, Skana, MK1-Braton and Lato, all of them unmodded and managed to finish the test killing all orbs and with more than 42 seconds to spare.

xnNHGcK.jpg

I have found no glitches on the test and no true obstacles since now we have Parkour 2.0 to bullet jump up platforms compared to the old one we had to run up the wall with the risk of not having stamina to do so or the warframe being to slow to manage to walk up the whole way.

look i dont know why i keep on failing. i aim at fire at every single target withing my sight  then proceed as quick as i can and if  i see a target i then try and aim at the target. look i have piss poor aiming and fireing will move is somethign i will never be able to learn in a life time. besides the point i also heard from a post that the extra seconds that each target is inconstant so i was thinking that the reason i keep on failing was the fact that there was a bug that stopping everyone that just simply can't for the life of them aim an shoot while moving. i have a certain rate i want to be at to were i can stay playing a game and if that rate is so much as slowed or push faster then i want i will stop that game and there is very few things that will keep me wanting to try. namely monster hunters series and anything that has dragons and no not half &#! dragons like chroma.

Use nova and skip 90% of the test with wormhole.

Honestly though the real issue with the test is that you only get one shot at it. It's easy to mis-jump or mess up in minor ways but it's the only test in its range that kicks you out after one failure. The one before it and the one after it give you way more tries than you'll ever need. But number eleven? Good luck if your frame decides not to grab a platform, or you double jump at the wrong time and miss your platform by a pixel.

Archived