Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Balance form option or Metamorphosis re-work

(PSN)MrDemigod81

Hello, fellow equinox fans and warframe players alike. I really enjoyed this frame she is my most-played in the game. I love her kit and I personally have no problems with it but the only thing that bothers me when I first saw the advertisement of equinox you cannot be her balance form which irks my soul badly. Equinox it's like a Dodge Challenger that is advertised with chrome rims all black paint job and grey leather seats, but when you actually go get the car after you already paid (or farm: hint metaphor) for it you get everything, but the leather seats they turned out to be lawn chairs. There's gotta be a way that players can have the option to play as Equinox balanced form, maybe a simple cosmetics or an option under "appearance" that allow you to do such. Here are options that I oppose that will allow you to be her balance form let's face it a lot of people who play Equinox do not use both forms I personally only use night form. 

1. option to disable night or day

• this option allows you turn off which ever form you will not be using that allow you to run with her baLance form. Only being able to use either day or night.

2. Default skin

• this option allows you to equip a default skin that allows you to be her balance form. You can either disable night or day by the color of your energy or allow her to use both.

3. metamorphosis rework options

• this option allows you to have three options in-game that allow you to choose night, day, or Balance. just like ivara and vauban can choose from their first ability which will increase the effectiveness of those abilities of either day or night depending of energy color your balance form will be.

If anybody have a rebuttal to what I am saying or you have reason why this shouldn't be implemented could you please give me any logical reason that this cannot be done such as clipping issues or it will break the game it would dim equinox unusable.

After seeing the metamorphosis augment how you can have a specter by your side whichever color of energy you chose so it is possible to disable one of the other abilities That Equinox have. It just really sucks that you can only be the balanced form on the ship and at the relay if you go to the tenno loadout you can clearly see under "abilities" Equinox is in her balance form.

So DE I really hope you consider making this an option for equinox fans or non-fans who would like to play with her balanced form like I said before not everybody plays as night and day and there's some people who only play with one or the other like me.

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

I admit that I like her balanced form a lot, maybe more than the two separate aspects. I am not crazy about the idea, but the more customization possibilities we have, the better.

Also, as with anybody that likes her, I recommend you to take a look at the following thread, whenever you have a minute: