Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artarrwen's Workshop (Mirage Morgaine on the Workshop)

1 hour ago, RobWasHere said:

Dunno, I think that pirate-style hat doesnt match the rest of mask, more rounded could be better.

A bit narrow minded of you to think that anything that looks like a tricorne is pirate-related. It was actually pretty widespread in Europe among both aristocrats and common civilians.

Anyway. I did consider a lot of different round hats for this one, from cylinders to wide-brimmed pointy ones. Eventually settled on a tricorne-like design that's sometimes seen in costumes but not in the actual outfits. And since Limbo is not directly related to physicians or plagues (perhaps the metaphor is there if you look for it), the costume approach seemed more fitting.

That and I just like it better. Personal preference. Also a bit more unique than a round hat which Limbo already has two of.

Edited by Artarrwen

The amount of Bloodborne fashion frame I'd put into Limbo if this helmet were put in the game...

I'm not lying when I say that this would make Limbo for me. Like, I would genuinely play him much more than I currently do (which is to say, none at all).

Edited by GoatFluff