Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artarrwen's Workshop (Mirage Morgaine on the Workshop)

• 4 weeks later...

Have a teaser.

z9A64ku.jpg

Helmet is still rather rough but most of the body is pretty much done (including tint zones, just needs polish now). Will try to get it to the deadline as best I can but it seems unlikely that I'll make it this round.

So yes, kicking this year off with a full body skin, hoping to make a few more during 2017.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:41 AM, Artarrwen said:

Have a teaser.

z9A64ku.jpg

Helmet is still rather rough but most of the body is pretty much done (including tint zones, just needs polish now). Will try to get it to the deadline as best I can but it seems unlikely that I'll make it this round.

So yes, kicking this year off with a full body skin, hoping to make a few more during 2017.

88WQFXx.jpg

Just now, SpiralViper said:

Oh man! It looks amazing. And the colours are so suited to Mirage. I hope you don't mind me asking, how to add colour to the model while still making it customizable?

You mean tint mask?
https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=texturing-guide explains how customization is handled using a special map called a tint mask, as well as some tips as to how to create a suitable albedo (diffuse) map.

• 5 weeks later...

Noticed the steady take over of demonic creatures in warframe :)?

I love this creation, the helm and that wraparound flesh-butnotreallyflesh in the body gives a whole new theme.

The quality of this batch is super high, but of all we have so far this belong in my top 3 skins.

Very well done :thumbup: