Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to Meet/Play with Peeps

(PSN)MelodiousMelody

Just my luck, every other person that games, I talk to is a PC player OR is on the Xbox.
And my friend is busy with his college.
T___T

I would like to befriend some PS4 players, that play regularly... and I mean, are wanting actually play. Not just add a new face (er, icon?) and I never hear from them again.
I'm not really working on anything on Warframe. Just leveling, and slowly unlocking map nodes (all planets unlocked). I guess the closest thing I'm 'working towards' is looking for Vauban P. Parts, but I'm in no hurry.
I just mostly hang and kill pixels, I find it therapeutic after college and/or work.

Not looking to compete. I'm not competitive... except when it comes to racing across the map, but I got so use to people doing it now, I just follow that gold or green icon on the map.

... Oddly sounds like a personal ad or something.

I have a mic. But I sound horrible on it... really, I do.

I'm not new to the game, but there is a lot of stuff I've neglected to explore Sorties(?) and Raids or whatever, I haven't even picked a Syndicate yet. I'm in my own clan (slowly building it on my own). 

My I'm in the EST zone. I'm on practically on everyday.

Any questions, etc. Ask away. Looking forward to hearing from you.
:)

• 1 month later...
On 10/4/2016 at 6:00 PM, (PS4)MelodiousMelody said:

Just my luck, every other person that games, I talk to is a PC player OR is on the Xbox.
And my friend is busy with his college.
T___T

I would like to befriend some PS4 players, that play regularly... and I mean, are wanting actually play. Not just add a new face (er, icon?) and I never hear from them again.
I'm not really working on anything on Warframe. Just leveling, and slowly unlocking map nodes (all planets unlocked). I guess the closest thing I'm 'working towards' is looking for Vauban P. Parts, but I'm in no hurry.
I just mostly hang and kill pixels, I find it therapeutic after college and/or work.

Not looking to compete. I'm not competitive... except when it comes to racing across the map, but I got so use to people doing it now, I just follow that gold or green icon on the map.

... Oddly sounds like a personal ad or something.

I have a mic. But I sound horrible on it... really, I do.

I'm not new to the game, but there is a lot of stuff I've neglected to explore Sorties(?) and Raids or whatever, I haven't even picked a Syndicate yet. I'm in my own clan (slowly building it on my own). 

My I'm in the EST zone. I'm on practically on everyday.

Any questions, etc. Ask away. Looking forward to hearing from you.
:)

If you're still looking for people to play with feel free to add me if you're up for voice chats (typing is just too much of a pain while doing a mission). 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, (PS4)Jazediask21 said:

Yo I just got back into it a month or two ago also. If your still taking I'd love someone to play with also. Same situation my college buddy went to xb1. So hit me up if interested

Hey mind if I add ya also looking for new and old players to play with to keep things somewhat fresh 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2016 at 1:10 AM, (PS4)Shijiri said:

If you're still looking for people to play with feel free to add me if you're up for voice chats (typing is just too much of a pain while doing a mission). 

Sure, sorry for the delay, college and all that jazz. Life.

Oh, yes, I think I've gotten over my mic awkwardness, and I hear you about that typing. I end up sounding like an incoherent madman.

I don't know if you're still looking for peeps to play with but I've been playing for almost 2 years now and I'm on everyday. I've been playing multiplayer since the very start with this one friend but we've had a falling out recently so I'm looking for people to play with. Send me friend request if you're still willing.