Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anndddd it's already October.

[DE]Steve

So it seems more realistic why not add a special gravity bell or accessory onto the collar of  kubrows and kavats that does the vacuum thing. It seems that "for lore reasons" since I think that's why they dont want cats and dogs suddenly being part hoover making it seem sorta uncanny and cheesy adding a device that says OH this is why they can suck in stuff.

The joke's on you ! :D

Who care about waiting an update ? (TWW)

Maybe stop complain, and do something else. Crying ppl look like they have nothing else in their life. Stfu kids. It will not help DE or anybody to complain. Just do something else, and enjoy the update when it will come out. Nothing more.

Cya <3

Seriously? Most of these comments are sad, negative "oh it's taking too long!" Just sick. If you want to speed the process up why don't you go work for them? Oh and btw... the game is free, you'd all complain if they rushed the update and it was buggy. Just relax and wait like a patient adult. 

Personally, I love this game and I support 100% anything they wanna do. 

To anyone who was not negative on this thread, you're not the ones I'm talking about. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

So uh what're the chances that the delay is for a simultaneous console release when it finally does come out? >.>

Incredibly low as we have to be guniea pigs to help chase away as many bugs as possible for the build to be allowed to go into cert for consoles.

I've been trying to stay positive and be patient with DE.. But damn, it's been almost half a year. HALF A DAMN YEAR. It's just getting frustrating right now hearing: "OH SORRY, I KNOW WE SAID THIS MONTH, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY NEXT." Who's to say they won't do it again in November? At this point, I'll be genuinely surprised if we get to see TWW before the end of the year.

9 minutes ago, Brian_Paone said:

Personally, I'd prefer to see a line of pushed back releases than content that is rushed. If they need more time, they need more time.

Rushed? Seriously? Stop deluding yourself. They have had more than enough time. This is what is professionally known as "taking the mick".

Why do I get the feeling if the War Within was delayed for two years, you'd still defend it.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

1 minute ago, Xsoskeleton said:

they only plan making carrier precepts a passive ammo mutation.
Sounds dying for me, yep.

I honestly don't mind ammo mutation since it'll fit some certain weapons (Wraith Twin Vipers <3).

Just now, Zachles said:

Why do you care? Seriously, all of you guys complaining about TWW are just being babies.

Because DE has proved they're capable of putting out good content at an acceptable rate.

They're falling behind with this.

The only explanation for an allowed 11 months of development of something of this scale is multiple start overs/ineffecient work. U18 dropped in December of 2015. They've had nearly a year to work on it, half of which consisted of delay time.

Yes, if the quest wasn't good, it should have been redone. But after delaying it for more than the time it would have taken to make a quest of this scale, they should have just gone onto other things and worked on it when they had more time and released it in 19.5 or 20. 

I'm sure it's been raised by now, but why is vacuum being made inherent to Sentinels rather than Warframes?

EDIT: To expand on this, Vacuum was under consideration for a universal companion mod because Carrier was so widely used. Making it an innate Sentinel effect won't do anything to diminish the rate at which Carrier is used by the player base because Carrier and Carrier Prime are the toughest Sentinels. So people will be using Carrier just as often as before universal Vacuum, but this time because it's the best Sentinel stat-wise rather than because it's the only one with Vaccuum.

By making vacuum inherent to the Warframes instead you'd give a reason to use other companion types.

Edited by WrathAscending

1 minute ago, PapaFragolino said:

It's been almost an entire year of development, please explain what would they be rushing at this point.

The point is to maintain player retention as high as possible for as long as possible when the update finally deploys. If they need more time, they need more time. You can't rush perfection. I don't doubt that they are giving it 110% of their best effort, so why don't you give 110% of your best effort into being patient?

Am I the only one Zen about this? God.