[DE]Steve

Anndddd it's already October.

Just now, Ghost_1302 said:

So... what do I do with my carrier prime?

Toss it out the airlock.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sidmarks1 said:

Don't do it mate. What goes 'round comes 'round. They'll get theirs.

Yeah, only too bad reality has shown me time and time again that is utter nonsense. Karma is a lie, put up by people who have nothing to comfort other people who have nothing.  I didn't deserve this depression, and these clemholes don't deserve their BMW.

Edited by ComCray
  • Upvote 3

thank you DE love your game since I first found it back in 2012/3 (can't remember when) really pissed I couldn't get founders back then (no I'm not gonna ask) was really glad to see a friend take an interest in it been playing again for the last year please continue the great work and please come down under some day I'd love you meet the crew behind the game 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Yeah, only too bad reality has shown me time and time again that is utter nonsense. Karma is a lie, put up by people who have nothing to comfort other people who have nothing.  I didn't deserve this depression, and these clemholes don't deserve their BMW.

I retired from Psychiatry 8 years ago and can tell you that after 20+ years in the job that, given time, it's the only thing that holds true. Hang your anger around your neck, if you like, but it will pull you down. Anyway retired I am and just want to enjoy the game........'nough said mate.

• Upvote 3

thanks for the info, steve.

but, really! 5 meters vacuum ?!! bring the 3 mods idea back please *_*

oh come on,, who needs to Nerf his carrier just to let the other sentinels looks betterrrrr!!! 

• Upvote 1

Will we see War Within? Ninja please. [from the song Rucka Rucka Ali - Im Osama] XD  

Annddd it`s Already.. {D}ead {E}nd for warframe  if we have to wait entire year for 1 Video/scene or whatever its called $&*&*#(%&

plus A year of WAIT end in less 1hour with Infinite bugs that will neeeeed MooooRE Fix`s later

i call all tennos to escape Warframe already

Peel urselfs

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

On PC, you can look forward to War Within more than a month away.  

• Upvote 7

Some quick points here and a lock, the deployment shouldn't be that far away!

1) The Vacuum radius has been increased to 6 meters. I can't emphasize enough the importance of playing this and getting video of scenarios that you feel assist whatever feedback you may have. Play while you say. I'd hate for people to not have their voices heard because they decided to go on a bashing spree before the content was even live.

2) Since September 19th we've mentioned Kubrow/Kavat are not off the table. What we want to do is measure. We know where Carrier sits in usage compared to the rest of the options. We want a calculated release of a change that will deliver on giving Sentinels the function of Vacuum, and see how it affects the usage of content in that category. The results are something we'll be sharing as it should be very interesting to everyone invested in this particular topic. The shovel in the ground on this will apply to Sentinels first, but Pets aren't off the table. Source:

3) What are we measuring? This:
sentinelusage.jpg

We will give you consistent snapshot updates on how this pie changes once we implement 'The Vacuum Within' for Sentinels. How much does our collective behaviour change in this slice of content? We are interested in results for many reasons, namely on how us approaching longstanding requests has the results you want: more choice.

• Upvote 69