Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakki Sedna Help

(PSN)Hikuro-93

Question

Hi. I finaly arrived on Nakki Sedna (Arena), but I don't understand how to play it. I tried to look into it and realized that there was an event related to the Arena Missions (Rathuum), and that I have to kill those 40lvl Executioners until a certain limit, but how do I know?

What is said limit. Are the bue and yellow NPC's both my enemies? I see them fighting among them, so is it a 3 team competition? 

Thanks, fellow Tenno!

By the way, if you want to join a Clan on PS4 I am from "Celestial Shinobi". Yet a small clan, but very friendly! Leader is named Chaosphoenix101, if you want to contact him directly

2 answers to this question

In the Sedna Arenas, you have to kill Executioners, this much you know. On the mini-map, they appear as red, like all other enemies. If you have blue spots, it's because there are other people in your squad playing the mission. They have the same goal - to kill the Executioners. No clue what yellow spots you're talking about, though. Dunno what that would be. Screenshots or video would help. (Unless I'm just an idiot and I don't understand what you're talking about)

The limit on kills is 25 Executioners, and after your team reaches that number (it's a collective number, not individual), you win the round and are awarded Judgement Points.