Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats the "best content" we have? Why do we keep playing?

Cyandana

Think of another action/shooter title in recent times that you think is/was just freaking amazing.

Now think of that game's most satisfying content/mission/whatever.

Now think of whatever content in Warframe that satisfies you the most.

Then answer:

1. In your opinion, how much better/worse is Warframe's "best content" when compared to that other game's? 

2. What keeps you playing Warframe?

--

After spending some time in some other MMOs/Online shooters, it (re)occurred to me that Warframe has an AMAZING core game loop, amazing looking assets, but is also... extremely unprofessional as far as balance/ and update completeness goes (when was the last time a major game feature was working WELL on release?).

The main reasons I stay in this game is because of the completion-ist in me and helping new players understand the game is very satisfying to me because well... the game is extremely complex when it comes to builds and progression.

nothing to do before new game release,and play this game over 3 year,can't really leave it

void gone,stupid daily mission with not actually a reward but for kill time before my new game on hand...

Mr22 all weapon(600 weapon slot+),all warframe (60+warframe slot),all other stuff lazy to count here...play pc and ps4 ...

I just love the general theme and lore, freedom of movement (seriously, which other game let's you bullet jump and slide across the map?) and customizability (both mods and appearance) as well as the fact it doesn't shove micro transactions in your face nor does it have cooldown timers (you ran out of energy, wait XX hours until you can play another mission). I have yet to find any other game that has all of these things, be it free or paid.