Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within: Hotfix 1

[DE]Rebecca

Fixes:

• Fixed a missing Platinum price on the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
  • Fixed gifting not working for the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when Ammo Case would trigger on a weapon with no ammo (Exalted Blade, etc). 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a missing Platinum price on the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
  • Fixed gifting not working for the Djinn Deluxe Bundle (Gazal Complete Collection).
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when Ammo Case would trigger on a weapon with no ammo (Exalted Blade, etc). 

You guys forgot to fix vacuum typo.. *cough* please put it back to 12m or at least 10m and all saltiness will be forgotten *cough* 

2 minutes ago, Jester. said:

You guys forgot to fix vacuum typo.. *cough* please put it back to 12m or at least 10m and all saltiness will be forgotten *cough* 

I'm actually fine with the range. I always used Carrier before just for convenience, but I really don't see the problem with walking around just a bit.

Regarding pets... how about attach a vacuum feature to their collars (and whatever for kavats), with the kavasa prime collar getting some improved range? 

I think as far as primes go, that collar is probably the most forgotten one. 

Edited by SpaceBad

I dont get all the salt with the 6m vacuum. Im just glad to be able to finally bring a sentinel that has something other than the damn vacuum, without losing out on its benefits. (Tbh, I dont even see a difference between the old and the new) 

12 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

For the next hotfix:

Hide contents

4TeXeeo.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Looks like the texture of that polymer bundle might to be better

Aw great, look at all that polymer scattered all over the floor. 

*Looks angrily at Carrier just floating there* 

You gonna help me pick this up? No? 

*Grumbles*

*Bends down and starts picking up the pieces* 

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag