Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

Lets start off with my usual question: If a player is on one of Ivaras dashwires and another dashwire is in range, could you make it so that you jump on the other dashwire when pressing X, and cycle through each one if there are more than just one dashwird in range?

Now, onto other questions! Will we see quests and story for each syndicate? Like, the leader of Steel Meridian is close to death, since she is a clone and those don't live very long. But because we are the Tenno, we say "F*** death" and build her her own custom "warframe".

Last but not least, can you open up an official thread in which you ask the players for QoL updates, like being able to see the exact location of teammates on the minimap instead of just the door you have to take to get to them, and focus on fixing the bugs and improving the parts that get brought up in that thread?

And the mandatory #MakeVacuumGreatAgain!

Any plans to add an "automatic afk message"? seems lot of people like me sometimes leave our warframes afk on relay and go do something else and when i back i can see few people that pmed me, some asking for help then i check the time they sent their message and it's too late for a reply, so i just want to know if there's any plan for it.

Just please give us a >Reason< why you think reducing a Qol-feature called Vacuum used by most players by over 75%, that makes the game more enjoyable for them and hurts nobody is a good idea in a time of declining player numbers.

Ps.: What are your plans for replacing the fun and challenging old Void endless missions, now that nearly everything is a rush to extraction since there is no point in staying longer than necessary.

Edited by Zharun
PS

I guess this is kind of a follow up to the question I asked (and got answered, wew lad) last devstream but is there any current release frame for the spear primaries? I originally thought they were to be included with TWW but it seems progress on them wasn't where I thought they would be.

I am honestly more excited for them then I am for TWW at this point.

Dear DE!

Since the first syndicate weapons arrived I was looking forward to a way to control the syndicate blast effects, So it will blast when the player wants, not the exact moment its fully charged. These "random" blasts are really making some things hard for us. And now that the syndicate melees have arrived, I think some of us would really appreciate this mechanic.

So my question is: Can we have a button that triggers this effect after its fully charged?

Instead of a Vacuum on the companions, have you considered, instead, just giving every companion a built in Retrieve and then changing Retrieve to something else (maybe to mirror Carrier it could steal ammo from the guns that Chesa Neutralizes)? If you want to be sure that Chesa stays as a loot-centric dog breed, you could even make it more aggressively attack containers as a replacement.

Edited by Chipputer

@[DE]Rebecca

When is the 100 days of Warframe animation coming out?

Also is tww coming in a hotfix as a prank, cause that would be awesome
maybe even immediately after an update

Can the Dojo rework be a whole community effort via a thread like this:- 

The 2 guys working on this which Sheldon mentioned during PAX could probably lead the crowdfunding of ideas and immediately accept or reject ideas and release it in a form of a checklist via a Dev Workshop of sorts, Please don't let this be design council only, I care too much to not be a part of it.

and introduce each change in parts and major changes can pair up with updates

Also can Non-Content Creators or generally a non-famous player be part of the Second Stream?

And Please reintroduce old Operations for lore purposes.
I was thinking since Syndicates are getting Quests, Let Suda have an Archive of sorts which maybe we protect or defend and we get rewarded access to it, which we can use to Replay old Operations and Quests via a machine like a Synoid Simulcram

I would appreciate if all this gets answered on the stream or atleast via a PM

19 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

Hello Reb, Dani, Dean, & Devs. Hope you are all well.

My questions would be:

• What specifically (or as specific as you can be) caused the latest delay to the release of War Within?
  • Will 'The Index' be a complete imitation of Rathuum (Trial/arena etc) or can we expect something completely different?
  • Why did you feel a range decrease to Universal Vacuum was necessary in any way, and what led to that decision?

As many details as you can possibly share would be great. Still enjoy the game a lot, but I would like to hear some details regarding a few of the more 'controversial' decisions lately. Particularly since some of them seem completely arbitrary (range nerf, etc.).  Best to you all, and looking forward to hearing from you. 

+1

Dear dev team,

I know Steve mentioned he's been inspired recently by Hyperlight Drifter, but I've noticed that there's several elements in the game that look like they were inspired by Phantasy Star Online. (such as the sentinels) Are there any PSO fans on the dev team?

1. Will Oberon see a proper rework anytime soon especially since mags passive is pretty much useless with the new vacuum changes I'd like to see his passive reworked as well.

2. Could you give the players a reasoning as to why TWW has been delayed? Not asking for details or spoilers just some insight as to why this has been pushed back for months.

3. Since we just got a new machete could you tell us if there is going to be a buff to machetes in general or even a new stance for them?

The stated purpose for the vacuum change was to fix Carrier being by far the most popular. The vacuum passive was given to all sentinels, but its range was drastically reduced. What does reducing the range have to do with Carrier being popular? Why was the range reduced?

could we please get a bug fix when if there is a new host migration it doesn't make you unable to melee and youre warframe is moving but nothing is happening please <3

other than that love the game member since summer thanks for a really great experience

Now that we have Vacuum as a universal Precept for all sentinels, how about the next step for the imbalances in sentinels? Removing the restriction that sentinel weapons not use the same mods as your warframe's weapons. All this restriction accomplishes is that everyone uses Sweeper (assuming they use a weapon) unless they're using a shotgun as their primary, in which case they use a rifle sentinel weapon. This fact means Carrier is still something of a must-have, even if you don't use it itself.