Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

Has Oberon been considered for a full rework yet? As it stands, his second ability is still not used due to it being a static area, and his third ability is still VERY limited because of the travel time on it. Would you consider converting them into 'auras' like the eximus units he drops from?

1 hour ago, --Q--Kyl0Ren said:

Is Primed chamber going to return any time soon?  and will there corpus raids (please we need more raids O_O)

Totally this, it's been more than 3 years and, iirc, it's the only old event reward that hasn't returned yet.

What about "the vandal situation"? Has a decision been taken about lato and braton vandal?

Could you explain why the war within development is going so slow? We're almost 4 months after the initial release date and about 2 months after steve shown that tje script was still being tweaked.

Talking about delays, Umbra was pushed back to the next cinematic quest, does it mean that there will be another year of waiting after the currently 16 months and counting?

Edit1: Any chance  of Excalibur's Exalted Blade getting an actual slide damage and movimg the mini blind to secondary fire button?

Edited by -----LegioN-----

I know it was said that Kubrow/Kavat vacuum discussion isn't closed yet (I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really want this if a proper warframe passive isn't happening), but IF you don't end up implementing it, will you be fixing and reworking pet AI in general (specifically fetch)?
Right now it's really broken both for Kavats and Kubrows and nowhere near as useful as vacuum. 

Edited by CrazyKavatLady

What i would like to know is are Dojo's going to get an overhaul to the customisation side? as trying to add allot of rooms or decorations takes for ever in the current systems as you hope in and out of menus allot. Could you not for instance have if a system where. Anyone who has the builder flag assigned to there role in the clan can then enter the dojo and press key to go into build mode inside the dojo.

Keep up the good work :)

What are you guys planning to do to bring back endgame?

My preposition (just maybe a suggestion maybe idk) is that a squad would equip one (refined) relic on an endless mission, and the rolls for Rotation A, B, C, and D would be based on the Common, Uncommon, and Rare drops of the relic. To clarify, Rotation A would have a higher than average chance to yield a common drop, Rotation B would have a higher than average chance to yield an uncommon relic, and Rotation C would have a higher than average chance to yield a rare drop. Before every rotation (every 5 waves) each player must collect 50 relics, 10 for each wave. However, this system would crush out all other ways of farming as it is much more relic and void trace-efficient, so to remedy it, the enemies can start of at an super-difficult levels and condition(s) could be applied to the mission (similar to the sortie conditions).

I brought this up before possibly around 2 years ago.

My question is. Will we ever get our gun and/or melee weapon animations mirrored when we change what side our camera is on?

I just want to be able to use the camera on the left side and possibly have weapons possibly held lefty style while doing so.

- Why the life drain attribute was implemented on shadows of the dead in last Nekros Rework?

- Are the Devs satisfied with Mesa´s Peacemaker rework? Is the feedback from users saying she got more fun to play since last balances? Or was the intention of the changes make people not rely on her too much?

- Any news about mesa´s augmentation mod for peacemaker?

- What about the syndicate weapon augments mods announced but not released some devstreams ago?

- Seems that most of people and builds consider corrupted pistol mod magnum force not a good mod, as for cheaper cost, you can get an elemental damage mod of 90% damage? At max rank magnum force costs 14 points, giving 66% +damage and -33% accuracy, any plans for improve/change this mod?

- How is Warframe doing at China?

- The Umbra Excalibur scarf is an accessory or integrated to it´s look? A scarf Sydana for all/most frames would look very nice!

- What about the charged shot from the gunblades and the throw from glaives be able to have a secondary map able button for them?

- Any plans for a non-prime targis armor set?

- Any chance of having Syndicate sigils at face? Or at arms? Or at Tights?? using the same ones from body? And Arms and Legs Sigils too?

- Any news about the Moa/Walker Sentinel?

- Any news about the "baby´s new sentinel"?

- With the changes to the shadows of the dead taking out the time out of the summoned minions, any chance to give the same treatment to other kinds of minions, as atlas minions or Equinox augment minion?

Hello Reb, Dani, Dean, & Devs. Hope you are all well.

My questions would be:

• What specifically (or as specific as you can be) caused the latest delay to the release of War Within?
  • Will 'The Index' be a complete imitation of Rathuum (Trial/arena etc) or can we expect something completely different?
  • Why did you feel a range decrease to Universal Vacuum was necessary in any way, and what led to that decision?

As many details as you can possibly share would be great. Still enjoy the game a lot, but I would like to hear some details regarding a few of the more 'controversial' decisions lately. Particularly since some of them seem completely arbitrary (range nerf, etc.).  Best to you all, and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Edited by Shadow8600

I intend no offense by any means, but why is there an insistence to nerf things that are reworked by community requests? Why was it necesary to nerf vacuum range?

Speaking of sentinels, what ever happened to that sentinel quest and new sentinel?

What about the upcoming warframe reworks? What's happening with Zephyr with her deluxe skin coming or Ash?

Aklex prime.... where has this been for the last 3 years?

Also when can we have better clan/alliance management?

When can we expect an updated dojo?

when will the obstacle course be updated to match the current parkour system.... or ANY of the existing tiles for that matter

When will we be able to enter the simulator with 4 people?

Hey Dev Team !

Are there any plans for clan Dark sectors to make a return and if so what are those plans

Can we have a hint about what the next Warframe will be ?

Is it still the case that every Mission is randomly Genererated when you launch it. ( The Map itself )

Also a late Happy Birthday to Space Mom !

Edited by DarthMelchom

1- Vac, according to you, is not off the table for Kubs/Kavs, so how is Vac going to work for these when they spend most of their time away from you during combat?

I think it's time to start adding pet commands. At least one for aggressive mode and one for passive mode that has your pet stay next to you so vac can actually bring items to you if they end up getting it.

2- Where is Sheldon? Did he hurt himself lifting weights with Geoff?

Status Chance is often considered to be the weakest supplementary stat for weapons, particularly on melee. Some elemental weapons like Silva & Aegis have a high status chance to the exclusion of all else; this makes them weapons for crowd control rather than damage which defeats the point of being weapons. Further, Puncture is one of the most common damage types, but its status effect is laughably weak and doesn't stack. Do you have any plans to adjust the value of status weapons and effects?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Last time you mentioned Shield Gating, you said we could expect it "next week"... a month ago. What happened there?

Any progress on the Limbo rework?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Edited by Archwizard

What is the progress of the claim customizable parkour?

Will the Nightwatch ever be put on the higher tier missions or levels beyond 50 to make room for a far more elite core of Grineer troopers?

The Grineer have been getting a lot of screen time in story as compared to the corpus. In fact, Alad V alone has had more story relevance than any other corpus member. (No need to answer in detail) But do you have any plans on elaborating the lore with the directors or whoever are the head honchos of the Corpus faction?

I've been wondering would you ever consider creating enemies that are at towering heights? Giant enemies while in warframe mode to spice things up and to really challenge parkour, and skills of any and every space ninja. Personally, getting swatted by them if they are a couple stories high would be less frustrating as to getting gunned down by a level 100 gunner... that looks exactly the same as the level 10 one.

What is the progress on the sentients expansion and the so-called super weapons. Will we find them in the War Within?

What is Steve going to hide in the flexible grass? (Something tells me "our" shins will not be safe)

The camera doesn't move when we gesture, especially actions like sitting and kneeling. Will there be a fix to this so that my sitting warframe does not go out of sight?

Will the Corpus also have an elite core? I don't think they've been seen or mentioned.

Are there any expansion plans in the dojo? It would be nice to have more chillout rooms.

Baro's visits still crash my relay experience (And my PC) the alternate servers do no show up either. Can we host our own relay visits so that we don't have a lagfest every time we port in the relays?

Hydroid is in dire need of a rework. Is there anything that can be done for him?

I find that the interface of Archwing missions is hard to notice. What I mean is, it is hard to spot out the dark red icon color of enemies that are off-screen and even the ones on-screen, and to an extent the white icons of interception and mobile defense points (Archwing, of course). I assume there's no plans for this, but could there be an option to recolor these? If not, then I'd recommend a light green, or any color that contrasts with the dark colors in Archwing.

There seems to be a bug when I try to recolor my kavat's witch armor. I can click on the color I want, but it doesn't register and reverts back to the old color.

Are there any plans to add more intricate melee combos with stances, instead of having to do one action, like hold right-click or pause. I think having to do a combination of different actions would be very fun.

Enemies should set a higher priority to players with higher shields, health, and armor. This would make the tank in a squad feel more like a tank.

Will there be a new primed Sentinel soon?

Edited by Songbear
More requests!

Questions:

1. What is exactly about War Within that continually causes the delays?

Is the animations for the mission not ready? Voice Dialogue? Script? Problems coding it into the game? 

I'm sure it'd help alot of us understand if we knew exactly WHY it keeps being delayed, as the first trailer hit last April and now we find ourselves in October w/Steve's post saying November+, but how can we know FOR SURE its November and not like the other "next month" answers that we keep being told? It's becoming a meme at this point.. (i don't like that)

2. What happen to the Warframe animation series that was shown at TennoCon?

Edited by Vindicative

Two questions:

As a player who experienced the game in its initial state, I remember Melee 1.0 with fondness. It had two components: basic attack and charge attack. I personally feel that back then melee felt more solid, fluid, and gave the Tenno more control, albeit simpler. 

I am not a big fan of Melee 2.0, but I can see potential in the stance system. I feel like melee has little skill and less fluidity in animation, wherein we must carry a locked combo and can't have true control on our moves, which is why I prefered the old charge attack. It was slow, but effective.

The actual question is:

Are there any updates on how melee is coming along?

Question Two:

Are we expected to see any upcoming reboots on less than applicable frames? Limbo comes to mind.

Edited by Tellakey