Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

Hiya,

So we were told that some frames were going to get looked at soon, like Limbo and Chroma, can we expect deluxe skins to come with those updates?

And you think its possible that we can mix-match our kubrow/kavat armor sets?

Edited by Juebev

1. When you reworked Trinity's Blessing, you made it so that it affected every allied Tenno within the shared affinity range.  Would you be willing to do something similar with other shared buff abilities?  It would make it much easier to see who will and won't receive your buffs.  For instance, with Volt's speed, I can have difficulty telling when an ally falls out of range when using it.  They end up getting left behind and I need to backtrack to get back into range to keep them up with the group without wasting energy.  It is just a minor inconvenience, but it would be nice if we could just check the shared affinity icon and instantly know whether they will receive the buff rather than guessing. 

2. Losing energy, being poisoned, electrocuted, chilled, having your abilities denied, etc. because you can't find the eximus or scrambus/comba isn't particularly fun.  And there isn't much to do in the higher levels except to run until the effect stops.  Could it be made so that passive enemy area effects require line of sight?  If these effects were limited by direct vision, it could also allow us to make more tactical decisions, such as ducking behind cover, rather than just fleeing the enemy's radius or attempting to kill a potentially tanky enemy with a weakened frame.

3. Endless fissure missions haven't had as much of a point since you changed how traces are collected.  Could it be made so that once you receive a relic as a reward, you can immediately start collecting traces for it and can open multiple relics within the same mission? This keeps the late-game content that players wanted, and allows us to experience the scaling of corrupted enemies.

Spoiler

4. I really like the way my operator looks with his hood both open and closed and I can't decide which one looks better.  Could a more dynamic hood system be implemented so that the hoods are animated, opening and closing for cinematics, transmissions, and focus.

Edited by Sibericus

Question-What was the logic behind reducing Vacuum's range to 6 meters when it has always been 12 meters there would have been no balance issues from leaving it as is and you would have accomplished your goal which was to give more usage to other sentinels?

Question-Why were things like Lenaro and now the upcoming Index given time and resources when they would have been better spent on making sure The War Within arrived on time instead of being months behind?

I don't believe you'll ask these questions but I thought what the heck.

Dark split-sword codex question:

In profile>equipment, dark split-sword shows up as 3 separate items.  Are there plans to fix/change this? Currently only 2 of the items can be completed resulting in the equipment tab always showing 1 item yet to be ranked (item with actual dark split-sword as the picture).

Dark split-sword in-game question:

Are there any plans to allow the dark split-sword to be toggled between dual swords and heavy weapon while in mission?

I'll sit back and enjoy, I'm a little hyped for "Corpus Rathuum"/Index to put it simply, it sounds like it's going to be my favorite addition entirely. Why? I can't get enough of Corpus or their energy weapons, and I've been working on maxing every corpus weapon plus Vandal versions. They'll be much more practical once I can pick my favorite mods off these "Executioners" or should I say... debt collectors? I hope to hear more details!

Either way, me and my Dera V await with anticipation. This will be good. Lasers will fly.

I agree with the Brozime's sentiment that the vacuum range is too small, should be on warframes, not sentinels, and customization if possible. I do however have a question about archwing. Would it be possible to have a 3D map? I can be somewhat difficult to find enemies on the grineer tile-set at times, and the corpus tile-set is rather difficult to navigate when not "right side up." I think the map from Freespace 1/2 works very well for open space like the grineer tile-set, but I think he corpus tile-set would benefit from a sort of 3D wire-frame map. Thoughts?

I want to join the people asking about TWW delays but...

please give us a good explanation on why the delays are happening - you know you can do it without spoiling any of the new mechanics or the quest itself, simply let us know if its something with the game code that is making problems or if its some game mechanics that still need some testing.

people will understand and will wait but we want to know the reason behind the delays and why at the same time you decide to tease us with release dates, emails to youtube partners and everything, cuz it for sure looks like you guys are doing it to keep people logging in on a daily basis just to keep warframe somewhat alive while not really delivering any of your promises about TWW.

oh and please don't chop it into smaller updates anymore, it will only make more mess if it turns out the TWW update is only 2gig and lasts for 1 hour without giving us anything new cuz you decided to chop it into smaller pieces... people are already mad at you for doing so

1.) Prime Warframes are unable to equip vanilla skins and cannot toggle prime accessories (the extra cosmetic changes), forcing players that want a vanilla aesthetic to keep their inferior vanilla frames in order to do so. Fashionframe wonders if and when this will be possible.

2.) Are you open to alternative reward systems such as a token/reputation system in tandem with RNG to supplement the frustrating unreliability of RNG? (Sell parts for rep and use rep to buy prime stuff you want sort of like syndicates).

3.) Have you considered scaling for endless mission rotation rewards? With the rework of void keys there is currently very little reason to stay in endless missions.

Edited by Jamescell

Past... Events... into... quests... into... campaign... mode...

Spoiler

ntXNtpC.png

Or at least put all of the past quests in the codex (like they were before) so you don't have to go outside the game to learn the lore (cough*Destiny*cough).

Edited by DrBorris

OST when?

What was/were/will be the use Steve teased after A Man of Few Words for Clem Clones?

Chat channels created and moderated by users were teased along time ago, something along the lines of each Tenno having the ability to creat 3 chat groups that they can invite other people to. So for example, us Portuguese players could all be in a Portuguese Chat channel without the need to be in one alliance. It was teased along with the chat makeover that has come some time ago.

Edited by Czin
cleanliness

so i was wondering, with the whole braton vandal and lato vandal situation i believe that you said you would give weapon skins to the players who already have them as compensation for losing their exclusivity. do you have any preview of these skins to show us? i'm just curious.

will the night watch and other enemies such as the black seed, artificers, razorback, and other various enemies that never see the light of day eventually make a permanent return to the game?

1). Can we dissolve extra warframes and weapon parts into endos similar to how we dissolve extra mods into endos?

2). We have these powerful warframes and weapons that we can't currently used to their full potential, can we get higher level missions or stronger enemies?

3). Token systems for sorties?

4). Token systems for relics?

5). Any news on season 10th sortie?

6). Any plans to buff Wyrm Prime?

Edited by mikey619

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snowglobe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day.

SoulHunter2008

1) Can we realistically expect The War Within to come by the end of the year? I'm not asking you to do what you've done before, where you'll say "It'll be out in July" or "...August" or "...September" or "...October". Can we expect to see TWW come this year?

2) What is the plan for Warframe post-TWW? I'm not talking what you guys would like to do. What is the actual plan regarding Warframe? What is the plan regarding future content, content reworks, feature revisions, game refinement, and what is the time table for this plan? To be more frank, what is the plan for getting Warframe out of "open beta" and what is the time table for executing that plan?

And, in the case that there isn't a concrete plan, why not? If there isn't a plan, why isn't there a plan and are you committed to actually developing a plan?

1. Can we expect a new set of Oddities soon?

2. Are there plans to add lore to all codex entries? Possibly integrating Synthesis findings into the appropriate codex entries so that we have access to them from our ship? Additionally, will we ever have a Simaris console on the ship, the way we have a Conclave console? There is an empty slot right next to Syndicates, and it would be really convenient.

3. Is it possible to have all Challenges added as Steam achievements? A great number of them exist as both, but some Challenges (for example, Tenno of All Trades, Sword Alone, boss Challenges) are missing from Steam.

Thank you!

At this point, the entire general feedback section, the general discussion section, and the front (couple) pages of the subreddit are all swarmed with negative feedback, as has been the case since your original three mod concept was presented. At this point, a large amount of the community would like to know why this was done this way, and what your thoughts on all of the feedback given thus far are.

Will you be addressing this on stream, or is it going to be more previews of stuff that's "more than a month" out?