Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Tradden said:

Is The War Within expected to arrive sooner than the year 2045 on PC? What about on consoles?

by that year Toasters wont be a gaming plateform anymore, just only be computers. Linux if we are lucky

So i have only 2 very important questions. First one, since TWW come out hell know when and ash delux skin in that direction to, i need to know when we can have atleast ingame Tenno Bar? I swear my operator beyound child age and can drink beer and see naked girls...or boys. Or space bar for only warframes, where Saryn can dance on a stage and Mag sing a song. 
And last one, when we can mary our tennos or frames?>_>
I guess bar would be interesting, with music and other npc, some crowd place for just ppl from warframe univers, not exactly Tennos. where y can punch in a face some drunk. Or other civil places i guess. 
After all this game for adults...right?

Actually i just wanna know when ash delux skin is shipping, don't care about everything else

Had a couple quick questions.

Any news on the Nexus app for us Windows Phone users? (Pleeeeeease?)

Will Kubrow/Kavat armor sets ever be separated so we can equip parts like the armor pieces for the Warframes? I like a lot of the armor sets except for the helmets. I want to be able to see my Kubrow's chubby cheeked face but still give her some fancy armor.

Is a second PC to console migration still in the works? I believe in a past DevStream there was something said about wanting to do another.

Thanks!

I was wondering if there will be a Christmas Prime this year, it's become my traditional to buy the prime warframe pack over the winter holidays, and I want to thank you for all the continued work on this game I never game online before warframe and youve made such an Amazing game with an interesting story that keep me wanting more keep up the good work Andrew from Ireland:) 

I have a couple of questions:
1. Vacuum was optional but now it's not why?
2. To quickly finish a mission (just run start to stop) take around 2 mins. You have 1 min to get everything on the map (loot) with the reduced vacuum how? Or should you give up the space ninja stuff to loot while the other 3 are killing the enemy?
3. Synoid simulor has 5m range and it's killing enemies/collecting loot in a place why should I even use any sentinel anymore?
4. Last but not least can it be an instant pick up rather then vacuum?

i have a question from the veteran and founder of this game. so what is left/challenge for us in warframe when u destroy the old void system....now freaking booreeddd repeating boreeeddd repeating  even to farm ducats n primes doing the same boring thing again and again..1 mission only can get 1 part so need grind quadraple times from bfore but get less stuff and damn boring af...are u now only want to focusing on bringing new players and forgot about us the veteran players??even famous warframe youtubers are addressing their concern about this..

1) If the vacuum change was designed to encourage more equal sentinel usage, what was the reasoning behind the range reduction? It seems a 12.5m range would have accomplished the stated goal.  Many of us don't understand the justification for the reduction.

2) The release of universal vacuum states that you will be looking at usage statics over time to determine if more changes are needed. How is this viable when carrier wasn't left with his 12m range? If carrier retained the 12m range you'd see if the 6m range on other sentinels was a viable alternative to carrier's old range that most players chose. Without this, even if usage of sentinels equals out across the board, you won't know if the change was positive as 89% of players could still be upset at the range reduction. Would you consider giving carrier a 6.5m range buff mod that is mutually exclusive with his ammo mutation mod so the statistics would show if old carrier, new carrier or new other sentinels are more used? then revisit in several months.

Edited by Shockwave-

Hello! Thank you for all the work you have put into this game. I have a couple of questions.

1) When can we expect the spear guns? will they ship with TWW?

2) When will we see a Nekros deluxe skin? (maybe something with lots of cloth, giving a reaper feel? :P)

Thank you for your time, and thank you for this wonderful game.

Heya guys. First time posting in this thread for a devstream, so I'm just gonna ask what is on a lotta people's minds: What is the actual reason for the delay of TWW? Is it motioncap not functioning properly? Mechanics not meshing up with intended gameplay? Cutscenes going all wonky?

I'm a patient man, and I'd happily wait another solid year for TWW to be released as you guys intend it, with absolutely no issues. I however do not speak for the community in this regard. I understand that there have been enough hiccups to warrant several delays, and that's fine by me. What we'd like to know is the exact reasoning for said delays, as I feel it would give some peace of mind to your rabid fanbase. Keep doing what you're doing, take your time, and release the product to the standard you wish to set it at. I'll be waiting.

Also, thanks for the inadvertent shoutout in every stream thus far ;)

with the latest pbr treatment of prime weapons, all that's left that arent pbr'd are the older regular frames, any plan on giving them the pbr update too?

i knows its a little late, but with the kavats and how vastly superior they are to kubrows, is there any plan to revisit them?

since its more about vaulting relics than vaulting primes, any plan on changing the name of prime vault to relic vault?

can we have it so that when accessing the navigation, it shows all the planet again and not just the last planet you visited?

is rhino being affected by crowd control during the invulnerability phase of his iron skin intended?

6 minutes ago, ObviousLee said:

Heya guys. First time posting in this thread for a devstream, so I'm just gonna ask what is on a lotta people's minds: What is the actual reason for the delay of TWW? Is it motioncap not functioning properly? Mechanics not meshing up with intended gameplay? Cutscenes going all wonky?

From what they've said, a lot of it is just getting the story written. DESteve mentioned being on something like version 8 of the script.

A few devstreams ago, I pitched the idea of combining Limbo's 1&2 like a Minelayer/Quiver treatment; is there a possibility his 4th could be combined into the mix as well, due to them all being related to bringing one's self, allies or enemies into the rift?  Also is there anything that can be shown for Limbo's upcoming changes?

Since the topic about mandatory mods and leveling evolutions of weapons has been not continued, I'm gonna dig my years old idea.

With mod 2.0 and dmg 2.0 that we currently have we lost the skill trees and the unique features of each weapon. The later was someway corrected with syndicate mods, Kela mods and syndicate weapons passives (but only for few).

What do you think of adding a set of mods dedicated (exclusive) to each weapon? One per weapon - not per type.

Edited by Kracken

Question:

How is it even possible to be this out of touch with your own community? A 15 minute glance at the forums or the subreddit will tell you that all you needed to do was change the word "carrier" on the vacuum mod to "companion" like animal instinct.

There isn't a single valid reason or justification for reducing the range from 12m to 6m that you can possibly give. Vacuum is NOT a balance issue, it is a required quality of life mechanic and the 80% of people who use carrier CANNOT ENJOY THE GAME WITHOUT IT. It is tedious, frustrating, and just plain NOT FUN without vacuum.

Void, ship and underwater tilesets all have their own version of the sabotage mission type, but the planet based tilesets still use the old version. Will we see a rework for planet based sabotages? Will the Derelict also receive its own sabotage mission?

Concerning the weapons summoned by warframe abilities (Exalted Blade, Artemis Bow, etc...), have you considered allowing players to mod them directly, rather than have them "borrow" mods from equipped weapons?

It's been a long time since we've had a warframe lore entry in the codex, do you have any plans for more?

Will you add bonus mission objectives for bonus loot, like the cache search from sabotage, to other mission types?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?
If they do, will we have access to their weapons?

In the codex some enemies have awesome panoramas while some are just an unit staring at a wall, can we get more panoramas please?

What's the current status and what details can you share of the damage rework?

What happened to that gwent-like card game?

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Have you considered revisiting older weapons and giving them mechanics similar to Dual Toxocyst and Lesion?

Any plans for introducing Void Spy?

Any news on replaying quests?

Long ago, Marelok was supposed to come out as a dual wield weapon, but due to some animation problems it was released as a single weapon, have those problems been resolved? Will we ever get a Twin Marelok?

When can we expect a new synthesis target? It's been a while...

Edited by Playford

1) Have you considered giving the players an option to switch off prime attachments on a certain prime warframes? Some people don't like wings on the Nekros Prime and some people having issues with the Volt Prime's kneepads on a tennogen skins. While not all prime warframes can be easily adjusted (e.g. Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime), some of them don't require that much work (alredy mentioned Volt Prime, Nekros Prime).

2) Lots of old tenno-made weapons have alredy recieved Prime upgrades, but Grinner and Corpus weapons simply can't keep up with them with their Vandal and Wraith upgrades. Also we haven't seen new Prisma weapons for a long time. Is there any plans on speeding up the process of Vandalizing (Wrathalizing) Corpus (Grineer) stuff or adding another series of weapon upgrades? On a side note: do you have any plans on adding some kind of special effects to alredy existing Dex or Prisma weapons? 

Edited by Folren

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

As a fan of 2008's Dark Sector and its very fun Glaive usage, I think it's an incredible shame that Warframe's counterparts to the Glaive have fallen so far behind in terms of usefulness. All Glaives have Skana damage, rely on incredibly rare stances to be even remotely useful, and have minuscule Throw Attack damage that makes them completely overshadowed by Gunblades, which have around 4 to 9 times more damage on their shots compared to the various Glaives, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Glaives (especially their Throw Attack damage) like you have done in the past for Heavy Blades and Scythes?

Something I would do is give Glaives Throw Attack damage on par with the Gunblades, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:
Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox