[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

1) Have you considered giving the players an option to switch off prime attachments on a certain prime warframes? Some people don't like wings on the Nekros Prime and some people having issues with the Volt Prime's kneepads on a tennogen skins. While not all prime warframes can be easily adjusted (e.g. Saryn Prime, Trinity Prime), some of them don't require that much work (alredy mentioned Volt Prime, Nekros Prime).

2) Lots of old tenno-made weapons have alredy recieved Prime upgrades, but Grinner and Corpus weapons simply can't keep up with them with their Vandal and Wraith upgrades. Also we haven't seen new Prisma weapons for a long time. Is there any plans on speeding up the process of Vandalizing (Wrathalizing) Corpus (Grineer) stuff or adding another series of weapon upgrades? On a side note: do you have any plans on adding some kind of special effects to alredy existing Dex or Prisma weapons? 

Edited by Folren
  • Upvote 2

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

As a fan of 2008's Dark Sector and its very fun Glaive usage, I think it's an incredible shame that Warframe's counterparts to the Glaive have fallen so far behind in terms of usefulness. All Glaives have Skana damage, rely on incredibly rare stances to be even remotely useful, and have minuscule Throw Attack damage that makes them completely overshadowed by Gunblades, which have around 4 to 9 times more damage on their shots compared to the various Glaives, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Glaives (especially their Throw Attack damage) like you have done in the past for Heavy Blades and Scythes?

Something I would do is give Glaives Throw Attack damage on par with the Gunblades, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:
Zs1N6oJ.png

Edited by Cyborg-Rox
  • Upvote 2

All I want is reasons behind the vacuum range reduction as it currently stands it appears you nerfed it completely out of spite.

(Oh, and when is Frost Deluxe skin coming)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for giving up vacuum for all sentinels but, BUT why was it nerfed to only 5m? At that short distance its almost like picking it up myself, if we must keep it as a passive why not give us the option of putting on the vacuum mod and increasing the distance to 12m again. At least give us the option, I would happily sacrifice a mod slot or an extra forma to use a increase the vacuum range.

I REALLY love this game and have played it almost exclusively for 8 months straight, please help me keep on enjoying it.

• Upvote 1

Are you still considering adding an Iron Man style hall of armors/weapons?

Also will you consider ever re-releasing the Excalibur collector's statue as a second print?

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

• Upvote 1

One question:

For players with extreme discomfort at the gruesome actions performed by Warframes during stealth kills, would there be a possible option to turn those sorts of special animations off?

Players who enjoy the game, but cannot handle neck trauma, are stuck in a weird zone where they have to play solo, or someone will join using weapons that have animations involving snapping people's necks, or garroting them.

I know you guys aren't making this game for the sort of people who have issues, I get it; but I have to ask, having seen a friend go from genuinely enjoying the game to huddled in a corner after watching something close to what they personally have been on the receiving end of.

Are there plans to overhaul the Prosecutors? From their looks to their health and mechanics, they're nothing more than glorified Guardsmen. Since the Lotus is warning us of their arrival they should be more dangerous, akin to the Bursa or Juggernaut.

• Upvote 1

The vacume change is obviosly receiving a lot of attention already. You mentioned that the vacume change is still under review. What is your timeline for reviewing, reversing or changing you position on this issue?

Edited by Chimera_Prime

I actually have one important question:

-Why does capitance(volt augment) not affect sentinels or companions?

Also, can we just get vaccuum distance back? There was no need at all to nerf it...I would like an explanation on the thoughts from the team when this was done...why nerf it so badly? There are items falling thru floor all the time!

• Upvote 1

Has there been consideration to add exalted slot on melee weapons for the Channeling mods once they get looked at. Feels like that there could be so much more potential with channeling. Also Rifle Aptitude Mod effect increase when?.

Q: Have you ever thinked of doing some kind of auction house in the relays or Maroo's Bazar?

Edited by Vactro

Question: Are we allowed to hope for a Dojo rework in the near future?

There are many wonderful ideas in the Dojo feedback section, from improvements across additions down to glitch fixes. With the first read through these threads, it becomes very obvious that aside of blueprints in research labs and the latest UI access addition, the idea of the Dojo has been rather neglected.

What are your plans for the future of Syndicates ? Aside from Warframe Augments that is.

Any new Weapon Augments ? New Syndicate related quest ? Unique cosmetics like an armor set, or maybe even an Operator suit ?

• Upvote 1

This question has recently came to mind to me after the addition of Resource Caches as decorations for your ship; will you guys add loot containers as well (and possibly even lockers if you're that ambitious)?
Maybe even other world objects, like plants and such?

Spoiler

Sneak question - will you guys ever add more ship decor other than the Christmas themed one? Possibly skins to the inside of the ship?

Edited by Roominashum
other idea
  • Upvote 1

When can we see that next TWW trailer? I'm eager to see who made it in!

Also, when will our beloved frost receive coat physics?

Question:

Syndicate Sacrifices at the highest two levels require prime items, can you look at balancing them out a bit better because some of the items for the highest level (neuroptics) are easier to get than the item (weapon part) for the level below it.  I've had multiple syndicates where I've got the last item, the neuroptics, considerably easier than the weapon part before it.  I'm still looking for one weapon part because I can't even get relics with it in yet I've had around half a dozen of the head that comes after it while doing ducat farming....

It stops progression on the syndicates if we can't get the prime item or in most cases the actual relics so would you consider maybe changing the final two sacrifices to ducat values instead or maybe adding in a way where we can change our relics to the ones we actually need?

• Upvote 3