Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

Sentinel model swap skins that aren't related directly to the sentinels should be universal, you've given us universal bow & heavy weapon skins but I'd love more of this.
What I'm thinking of is Para & Carabus. I understand that the Shade alternate skin & Helios HAVE to be bound to theirs because they're obviously designed for those in mind. But Carabus & Para model swaps aren't related to their sentinel they're bound to and so I'd love for them to be universal.

Perhaps I'm biased as I'd love to use the Para skin on all my sentinels. But I really do think this should be addressed. 

Considering that syndicate melees were implemented in their own regard, are we any closer to having syndicate cosmetic armor and if so, would it still be in the cards to consider adding arcane enhancements functionality to cosmetic armors going forward?

I guess you noticed that we get stuck on invisible ledges when we're trying to parkour our way up a wall. Are you guys going to fix this problem any time soon? Also, are we going to have a new claw weapon soon? 

As always, thanks for the very hard work you do for us players, DE!

A tool to take pictures of warframes and companions ... I would like to create custom glyps,  ... show us the new sentinel ... and please put in the game the visualization "stance's movements/combos". Other question: ARCANE + JETPACK = GOOD IDEA????

Edited by angetrox

When are the Stalker family (Acolytes) noggles coming back? Have never seen them before but I know they exist thru wikia.

When can we get beefier Sentinels? As it stands now, their survivability just cant make it.

Can we at least give companions an exilus slot to put Resistance mods to use?

More weapons augments? They make weapons more interesting.

Whats the next step for Ayatan. Have collected about 40 of them but I dont have the intention of selling them for Endo.

Edited by Extirpator

Hello!

I've got a question about Damage 3.0: will it be possible to change weapon loadouts during a mission via gear panel? (weapon loadouts would be stored in physical items that Tenno can equip in a gear slots and insert into a weapon when desired).

Is there any plan on altering the way mods are applied to Sentinal weapons and Warframe weapons?

I.E. Allowing them to be used on both, or at the very least identifying when a mod is installed on either a warframe weapon or a sentinal weapon, depending on which screen your in.

This would make modding much easier (even if it just an indicator and not an interchangeable system) instead of trying to put a mod on, only to find out its on a weapon you forgot about.

*edit* There also seems to be a bug with Serration on Deth Machine Rifle (it doesnt affect the damage stats when equipped, granted tested with a damaged serration 10%)

also, not that im complaining, but why the double pickups on all oberon blueprint drops? (Even displayed during Prime Time 136 - Interception Mission)

Edited by shadow0727
add info

Thank you DE for this amazing game, and for being very open to the community.

I have a few questions:

1. If it's okay, can you tell us why The War Within is delayed?

2. The Umbra Quest - will it be a full-blown cinematic quest like the War Within, or will it be simpler and more along the lines of Sands of Inaros?

2 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:

Thank you DE for this amazing game, and for being very open to the community.

I have a few questions:

1. If it's okay, can you tell us why The War Within is delayed?

2. The Umbra Quest - will it be a full-blown cinematic quest like the War Within, or will it be simpler and more along the lines of Sands of Inaros?

I second that are we going to have an Umbra Quest because you have said that Umbras will be at least around U20.

12 hours ago, BBYipho said:

I brought this up before possibly around 2 years ago.

My question is. Will we ever get our gun and/or melee weapon animations mirrored when we change what side our camera is on?

I just want to be able to use the camera on the left side and possibly have weapons possibly held lefty style while doing so.

F*** yes, this needs to be a thing/should have been along time ago

Are there any plans to fix the endo conversion on the starmap? Currently most nodes are suffering from botched endo conversion rates and it's been almost 2 months with no fix in sight. Most of the playerbase hasn't noticed this, but once Dark Sectors are removed player's endo income will suffer greatly.

Edited by Skaleek

Q: Are there plans to separate syndicate allegiance from cosmetic sigils, like conclave?
As a person who works with four syndicates at the same time it's really annoying having to juggle between appearance settings of every Warframe I own.
It would be much easier having a "pledge allegiance" button on the syndicate screen.

Q: Are there plans to rework the melee combo input system?
There's been multiple complaints on how hard it is to execute hold and pause combos, especially with attack speed changing due to mods like Berserker.
Reload and alt-fire keys are unused when in Melee mode, can we use them instead?

Q: Vacuum range was hit hard. Having to backtrack to pick up all the missed loot kills the flow. Is that really the devs intention?
EDIT:
The Vacuum changes, although now improved, still ask an important question:
Do we really need to pick up all this stuff (semi) manually?

Why not remove most (if not all) pickups altogether?
Destiny deals well with missed loot. It's all in your mail after the mission.
As for the rest, we don't need ammo (Archwing and Overwatch are perfect examples), health orbs could be converted into "health on kill" or something and energy restoration is a complete mess anyways, creating most of Warframe's "balance issues".

Obviously this is more of an invitation to talk about those things rather than the perfect solution, so please hide your pitchforks for now if you don't agree.
This is not the place nor time to argue this, if Devs find it worthy talking about then we can do so.

Edited by Shifted