Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #81!

[DE]Rebecca

My question:

Hacking panels, specifically Grineer panels when hacked displays a yellow hacking puzzle. This is the problem. It's yellow, and so is the background being displayed behind the puzzle which happens to be the display screen of the Grineer computer/terminal. It's somewhat comparable to writing a message with yellow crayon on a yellow piece of paper. Yes, you can still read it but with an unnecessary amount of effort. Could we please get a little more contrast between the pop-up puzzle and the background?

Would DE consider lifting the Dark Sector Armistice, with small changes to prevent/minimize abuse, while we wait for Dark Sector's update in the future? It would be another fun thing to do while waiting in between updates.

The changes to prevent/minimize abuse could be a hard cap on taxing, locked in payouts, and no blocking of the PVE mission when conflicts are in progress.

Details here:

Can we get some kind of endgame? Since endless missions are pretty much dead, sortie rewards aren't really appealing to veterans and raids can get frustrating really fast when playing with randoms, it would be nice to see something like a survival raid, even dark sectors would be something. Something rewarding to work towards is all i am asking for (no, focus doesn't count either since only it's passives are appealing due to it's long charge up time).

Edited by indivius

Hey folks its been way too long since the last devstream! I am hoping the delays and vacuum changes are addressed in accordance with feedback.

That being said, I have some questions for you.

1- Can we add the option to acquire additional config tabs for appearances and upgrades for warframes and weapons? I want more then A,B,C for maximum fashion frame and warframe/ weapon builds.

2- can we opt out of the unique sortie rewards (lenses/ weapons/ Nehza) and get endo instead?

3- Are there any tweaks to the void 2.0 incoming? Can traces be farmed in a single mission and radiant keys offer a much better chance at the rare goodies then what we currently have?

Looking forward to watching!   

1) Please make quests replayable!

Me and many other Tenno would for sure like to enjoy epic quests like The Second Dream again. So please make them replayable! (without rewards obviously)

If that's not possible please add at least the cinematics to the codex (with the warframe currently equipped)

2) Please don't rush on The War Within. I'd rather have a great experience, than bugs and an incomplete story or other missing things.

3) Sortie Token System please. Many Tenno didn't get the Latron Wraith because of bad RNG and due to the little time the season was up. :(

4) Vaykor Hek PBR

May Booben be with you! 

Edited by LordUltragon

Can Chroma have an "in battle" passive?  because energy color change is more a mechanic like Inaros auto-revive than a passive

and can you make augments exilus mods?  that would be a dream come true...

Edited by DXFabio

Will there be any Equinox visuals any time soon, for example a second wave of immortal skins? Maybe an additional alt helmet? I know all frames will 'Eventually' get a deluxe skin (Looking forward to ash deluxe Btw) but these, understandably take a very long time to make and then release.

Also nearly all my arcanes show an icon but my arcane pulse never shows any activation icon, i use it with nekros p despoil so there is health flying everywhere.

If yous could discuss these at all on friday i'd appreciate it. See yous then xD

Edited by (PS4)PedroPete

Would you guys consider making excilus mod slots for our weapons? I think it would be of great use for utility mods (suppress, ammo drum, focused defense, etc...) without sacrificing the damage output of our weapon builds. I also feel with the games evolution thus far, that it's the appropriate time to implement this. A seemingly small change that would make a huge difference as it did when it was added to warframes.

Edited by (XB1)ScReWsToN oTxo

1. Will we ever get a Dual nikana with its own stance… two full sized or a katana & wakizashi?

2. Can the range on teno affinity be increased to reward the practicality of work as a team but being spread apart by enemies? 

3. Can the percentage ips mods work the same way I've seen in that they do in archwing giving one of the lower stats an actual 90% or 120% boost of the base of the highest damage of ips.

4. The reason archwing and conclave are so hard to get into is because they feel so disconnected. If you want conclave mods you have to play conclave (for the most part excluding sentients) and if you want archwing mods you have to play archwing. I suggest to have common an uncommon mods for these modes to drop in redial game play to reduce the wall to get good have rates drop in perspective game modes. Is this possible?

so 

A) love this game and what you people do

B) have any plans to address this occuring in the future, say a stock pile of semi generic events you can use and quest to help stall out content droughts in the future?

C) new spear weapon update?

D) is index going to have mods like rathuum?

E) will focus be getting a balance pass soon?

will the wait within have archwing phases in it?

final release date for the wait within?

will there be a possibility to make pets/sentinels more useful in the future?

will there be a possibility for archwing overhaul? leveling is quite painful and stale.

Edited by -StGeorge-

What exactly is your rationale with forcing people to interact with loot items like Ayatan Stars to pick them up while forcing people to pick up items that should be picked up tactically, like energy orbs as soon as they go near them?

Do you have any plans to allow me to equip a Sentinel without Energy and Ammo being vacuumed?

Edited by MordaxPraetorian
edit for clarity

Confirmation on whether Rampart Turrets are not being affected by Punch-Through is intended. (Please make it affect them, You can shoot through crates, walls and ship hull plating with punch-through.)

Friend list improvement:
- general performance improvement
- adding tags to friends, or different identifiers; [DE]Rebecca : Fun Digital Extremes staff
- groups
- queueing for streamers
- tool-tip info on friends ~alliance, clans

'alliance dojo'- alliance leading(or selected) dojo for public alliance meeting, Alliance Dojo key?

Walking toggle, animation is there, for base at least, maybe individual warframe walk animations.
So: Walk - Run (default movement) - Sprint

Focus Lens 'distillers', ability to remove lenses from equipment and the ETA on free arcane distilling?

Costumisation
Individual accessory coloring
'prime metal' color slot
More favorite colors, and rearranging of said favorite colors.

Mods and mechanics
A change for 'band-aid' mods, automatically implementing their effects to some degree in the warframes themselves, upping their effects or turning them into mechanics.
- Handspring perhaps a minigame where you trigger a key to get up, maybe have it affect slow effects too, react fast and you can get out of the slows
- Warm Coat to rather give 12% resistance to the cryogenic effect, up its effectiveness to 90%
- Shock Absorbers to give 50% damage resistance on knockdown instead of 20%

Shields

Spoiler

The first line of defense of your warframe. But after some progress through the starmap they don't stop anything and you're left to rely on armor-amplified health, and health regeneration. I propose making shields be more effective against high damage instances, charging a protection-percentage(p%) when not being hit that blocks damage which would exceed maximum shield strength, with mods affecting the charge rate of the p%, the cooldown on how soon it starts charging after being hit.
    Why propose a change to make shields 'stronger'? Instances where you get 'one-shot' by something that blindsided you. Yes, Quick Thinking helps against this to a point, but leaves you vulnerable, a last line of defense mod that when in a pinch won't give you enough time to respond to the next shot. Having your shields, first line of defense, be able to block something that would otherwise knock you out.

Codex scanning

Spoiler

not having to switch out your weapons to use a scanner against live enemies, make corpses scan-able(?), Make weapon augments that give scans on kill or <amount of time> hit adding a scan to an enemy. Maybe even just hit-'scan' first, and after the target is scanned hit-damage. Thinking to use the Gammacor, lorewise it is used to analyze minerals, why not make it scan for the codex without breaking gameflow of having to switch to your scanners? (Either regular codex scanner or  Simaris scanner) - This having been adressed to a degree with the addition of the Heliocor Hammer, although for individuals. Perhaps improve on the effect so it also gives scans to squadmates around you/the target.

Synthesis Targets

Spoiler

Since after the Second Dream, there haven't been lore-based synthesis targets on anymore, only the 'daily synthesis'. Will these lore-based synthesis objectives return? Hunting for the lore is more interesting than to just going to Simaris and return after you're done scanning the same few enemies over and over with only Fusion Cores to show for it. Maybe make a reward for the most ardent scanner(s) for the lore-synthesis (clan statue, noggle, emblem, sigil, who knows.)

Archwing Content

Spoiler

A big list,

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus, grineer and sentient factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique companions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Will archwings get their own passives ?

-Any chance for switchable movement/combat mods like in strike suit zero(ship-mech modes)? for example switching between our new movement/combat system and old, for example new for high speed battles and old for precision, this should satisfy fans of both new and old movement.

-Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three ?

-any plans for syndicate archwing melee and primary ?

Miscellanious

-when will we see rest of the orbiter and liset docking to it ?

-any chance that we will get list interior that looks more like in old concept arts ? 

-Long ago, Marelok was supposed to come out as a dual wield weapon, but due to some animation problems it was released as a single weapon, have those problems been resolved? Will we ever get a Twin Marelok? Perhaps even more akimbo weapons for the primes like Lex and Vasto

-Any plans for introducing Void Spy, differing from the Moon Spy?

-Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?
If they do, will we have access to their weapons?

-‘endless’ mission alerts giving no rewards at usual rotations, making them less worth to play, even at the alert reward.

Hi, just a simple question, would it ever be possible to get Mission Timers, just like Survival does but to all the missions.

Just so we all can be more aware of how much time we spend admiring the backgrounds on our missions :P

Thanks

1.Will we get a community vote on the range universal vacum should be buffed to. Because 6m is very incosistent, as the average pick up range of a warframe is of 2-3m.

2.Will we be abble to create custom missions in the future?

Ex: Enemy level: 100, Race: Orokin, Mission Type: based on the currently selected node resource drops: based on the planet node the custom mission is made. Affinity: Capped at the lvl of the current node.

why you keep breaking ours hope ? "Will drop at the end of Bla bla bla "," less wait, more update" yea !

players count decreasing but Im still waiting. 

Can you guys confrim that Umbra's quest will be released in 2016 or 2017, please.

Thank you

Hi, long time player here with 3600 hours logged.

Question: Will you ever be taking a look at the game's balance issues in terms of weapon stats? Many players feel that the old weapons are too weak now, however I feel that the opposite is true. Many of the newer weapons simply outclass the older, but the old weapons, like my 6 forma Mk-1 Braton still work fine.

It seems weapons like the infamous Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime are creating power creep issues. I would much rather see nerfs to these weapons than buffs to the old. 

I personally hate it when people complain that a new weapon is so-so, when functionally that weapon works fine. Everyone expects the OP now.

I worry for the longevity of this game I love so much.