The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something About armor just... bothers me...

DrAwkward

There's been something that bugs me with trying to customize my armor and accessory color and it... There is NO constituency with the ability to color them. This problem is most visible in not only in the new "Gazal" armor but also in the "Hulta" set as well where the all of the part (aka Primary, Sec, and etc...) are compliantly inconstant with other armor sets. For example (and I'm sure it bothers not only me) most metallic parts of the armors (Such as; Endo and Targis) use "Accents" as the option to control yet for both the the aforementioned armor uses for some strange reasoning "Primary" to control their metallic parts... Maybe its a small this to bother me but i like to mix an match my armor and it makes it a mess to color armor especially Syandanas.

Really wouldn't and easy fix for this be to separate parts of an armor based of material makeup of that part. Doesn't the in-game engine already determine the material an object is made out of? why not just use a similar system for to group part coloring.

Honstly i would like to hear some one who works on the steam item has to say on how they chose color groups.

The absolute minimum needed is to separate the colors for armor from the ones for syandanas. As it stands in the moment it is virtually impossible to mix certain armor sets and syandanas as the colors that make one look good make the others look pretty much terrible.

Naturally the best possible solution is if every single item would have its own colors selected separately, but I'm skeptical this is going to happen any time soon...

Edited by Naskoni

Yeah, Bumping this, The new Gazal Armour, It's metalic parts are once again (as this seems common) to be on colour 1... While the Ki'Teer Diaz Syandana's metalic parts are colour 4 (as they should be) and colour 1 is for a MAJOR part of its texture... The result is really annoying...

Or the Uru Prime Syandana, it's metalic stuff is Colour 3!!!

WTF DE, why can't they get a consistent template of how to colour, All Metalics should be on colour 4, and thats 90% of all the issues fixed.

34322B9F298C8E614E36D6A2306F9BBCD3C0388F

5B4D9CDF4C5A7B49890C9B65BB3E38873F0B2462

Edited by Carnage2K4