Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosplay Loki Prime and Mirage rework by KatarinaElf and Kalarati

KatarinaElf

Hello there! We returned after months of preparation! (My old topic is here with first cosplay and fan-arts)

In this year we have preparated more thoroughly. (Many months without videogames and jaunts, only craft >_<)

For Mirage cosplay I redid chest, knees, shoes and neck and made new helmet Harlequin.

More photos here:

Spoiler

GOPMuvy.jpg?1

gkIjPqW.jpg?1

iSdDOlJ.jpg?1

V6iCZAh.jpg?1

Kalarati made Orthos Prime and Loki Prime cosplay.

We prepared our costumes to Comic Con Russia 2016 and made fun video-teaser "Prime Access" XD.

Spoiler

More photos Loki Prime cosplay here:

Spoiler

rFSKA8Q.jpg?1

u4YhtH5.jpg?1

JCRsxdA.jpg?1

The most difficult part was a compromise in the ratio of proportions and wearing comfort cosplay. So we had to make a little less knees. Otherwise, we would have gotten "the duck gait" Q__Q' 
But in spite of all it was very funny! Especially great it was when gamefans identify the character Warframe. We made so much selfie =P On Comic Con with us was our friend Inkary in cosplay Excalibur Prime with skana. 

One day we had a gathering of Tenno in Prime Cafe Moscow. More photos our meet and Exc Prime photo:

Spoiler

p2yBZy3.jpg?1

5AnEMAq.jpg?1

aZJpdUW.jpg?1

GSkKRrh.jpg?1

w7JQfCZ.jpg?1

After Comic Con we made some .gif and one coub. 

Loki Prime .gif 1

Spoiler

2nAOEza.gif 

Loki Prime .gif 2

Spoiler

8kz97Jw.gif

Loki Prime dance coub and .gif

Spoiler

Mirage .gif

Spoiler

wIW4ev7.gif 

Now we are waiting and looking for the remaining photos from Comic Con. 

I hope you enjoy our creation. And maybe next year DE will be able to visit the Comic Con Russia Q__Q (mom, please! (*////*) )

Thank for watching! 

+ Bonus photo XD

Spoiler

xi29UQI.jpg?1

Edited by KatarinaElf

14 minutes ago, KatarinaElf said:

Thank you! So... I made my cosplay gradually during two years (considering the reworking some details and new helmet). Loki Prime cosplay we made for 6 months

Wow I am impressed that you didn't give up in all that time. 

Is the russian Warframe /scifi fan-base big would you say? I am rather clueless there.

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

Wow I am impressed that you didn't give up in all that time. 

Is the russian Warframe /scifi fan-base big would you say? I am rather clueless there.

In Russia fans of this game is not so much. And many of the most active fans somehow communicate with the international community. Sci-Fi in Russia is same popularity as all over the world, it seems =)