Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuttering problem

Drufo

Since a while (1  or 2 months, I don't know for sure) I noticed that the game often stutter. I play with high settings, and before it never gave me any problem. Even now FPS sits at around 30 and they're stable. Still, I feel the stuttering and it's a bit annoying. I tried playing with the different settings, but it seems (I'm not sure) that there isn't a single guilty setting: I have to turn everything off to remove the stutter.

On 10/6/2016 at 11:13 AM, Drufo said:

Since a while (1  or 2 months, I don't know for sure) I noticed that the game often stutter. I play with high settings, and before it never gave me any problem. Even now FPS sits at around 30 and they're stable. Still, I feel the stuttering and it's a bit annoying. I tried playing with the different settings, but it seems (I'm not sure) that there isn't a single guilty setting: I have to turn everything off to remove the stutter.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Drufo. If you happen to experience this again then please set aside a copy of your EE.log and when you have a spare moment attach it to a support ticket. We will take a look at the log file and see if there is anything on our end that we can improve. 

Also, if you could type something in chat, such as "freeze", anytime you experience these stutters then it can help us track down the issue.

Thanks!

since Yesterday, my game performance dropped real bad, the FPS dropped. The game used to run as smooth as butter, but then when i was playing and got done with a mission, the game started to have the issue. from there on out, I researched, tried what forums said, and deleted and reinstalled the game but nothing changed. The issue is still there. Can someone help me?