Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within: Hotfix #2

[DE]Megan

Sorry about all the S#&$ you guys got.  As annoyed as I most certainly am about certain aspects of the game sending threats other than "I'm gonna stop playing the game" or something is absolutely idiotic and wrong.  I'm curious to find out what I think about this latest change.

Thanks Meeeegan!

Edited by Shoelip

On behalf of everything I believe in DE and the Warframe Community,

I Thank You so much. 

I truly hope that you will continue to work with the players who are with you as they do with you and bring joy and fun for everyone. 

May you prosper greatly if you continue to bring joy.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! 

Thank you so much for making this a mod and for giving vacuum back it's old range!Now people have the option of whether to use it or not, which should make everyone happy.
Thanks you DE for listening to the community. 

<3 Love and Peace! 

9 hours ago, Babellon said:

Fair change. That should definitely make everyone happy now. --waits for someone to still find a reason to be mad at something--...

Your wish has been granted on page 2 by several people ;)

9 hours ago, Dinesty30 said:

zYE9ed0.jpgIt's all well and good... But where can I fit this? ;_;

Replace Regen or Coolant Leak with Vacuum? I would prefer replacing Regen, but choice is yours. Regen isn't nearly as useful as a 12m Vacuum, imo.

Just make Vacuum passive to Warframes. It's a fast paced game not a treasure hunt. Being locked to the sentinels gives no reason to use kavats/kubrows beyond them being tanky.

Nevermind the fact that Sentinels are so darn weak that if any sort of aoe hits them a couple times they're dead. Bombards, Scorchs, Bursas, Grenades, any enemy near you when you get downed. Any of these come along and then guess what? Back to running around like a headless chicken for all the loot while getting shot at.

Several Warframe Youtubers have suggested it be passive to Warframes and it still isn't. And to think that DE are open to suggestions from said people. I'm seeing a lot of close mindedness with recent updates and starting to feel like the players are becoming less and less of a priority. If War Within doesn't deliver on the hype that DE have made it out to be after redoing the script and delaying it so many times, i'll be another Veteran who won't be returning until all this changes. Mogamu, BouseFeenux and Fait have quit, how long until the rest of the community does?

I love the work DE has done in the past but it doesn't change how things are now, after 2400 hours and $100s spent on prime access supporting the game i'd hate to see it all go to waste. Hell that's just about the only thing keeping me from quitting, i don't want to but my patience is running low.

11 hours ago, Raniu said:

That was a one swift reaction to the players' feedback. I wonder how many other companies listen to their players in the same fashion. Can't tell if it's good or bad. DE, you lack patience and persistence. Why revert a change you made almost instantly due to majority of the playerbase being so loud about it? It is your game not theirs. I don't say the previous solution was perfect but I say that we should've let it be for a little longer and seen the results.

Anyway...

Still no fix for:

• Orokin moon tileset puzzles showing correct order for the host only sine... ever

• arcane rewards being different for reconnecting players since SotR

Also. Polar Glaxion skin PBR when? :S

Listening to the players is not a bad thing, the nerf was a mistake by anyone's accounts, the fact that they responded so quickly and fixed this reflects well on the company, not badly.

And thus Accelerated Defense is dropped from from every sentinal, and in the rare case its still equiped, Coolent Leak.

An idea is make the Vaccum Mod an ability enhancer.  All sentinals have an inate 6m vaccum, equiptin the Vaccum Mod increases this to 12m.  Then its a preference choice, sential funcionality or loot snatchin?

2 hours ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

Your wish has been granted on page 2 by several people ;)

Replace Regen or Coolant Leak with Vacuum? I would prefer replacing Regen, but choice is yours. Regen isn't nearly as useful as a 12m Vacuum, imo.

Troll answer: Replace ammo case... XD

Edited by radastir

I think I might be one of the few people who thinks this, but PLEASE. PLEASE don't put a vacuum on the Kubrows and Kavats. That makes no sense what so gorram ever. What is the obsession with not taking the three seconds to go collect something off of the floor? Why do you HAVE to have a loot vacuum on every gorram thing? I can at least see it with Sentinels since they're bio-mechanical. The only way I can see that working is making retrieve a universal pet precept and changing one of Chesa's to something else. Oh, wait, no. The pure SALT that will pour from the community like it did with the introduction of retrieve ("it's not good enough! *Cry* Make everything into carrier!") will suffocate us all because it's not vacuum. So it wouldn't be good enough, would it?

Seriously. They change it and it's not good enough. Even when you got what you wanted, you still demanded it be just like gorram carrier.