The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube Carabus Skin Customization

Osmenion

I just bought the Carabus Skin for Dethcube and have to admit I'm extremely disappointed with the customization of that skin. The  main body of the sentinel is an ugly dark grey and cannot be changed despite the icon for the skin looking like its a more of a dark blue colour. Could this be changed so we can pick our own colour for what is now that unchangeable grey?

Also, the position of the tail is terrible, clipping through the back end of the sentinel's body. Could that be adjusted as well, please?

32 minutes ago, Osmenion said:

I just bought the Carabus Skin for Dethcube and have to admit I'm extremely disappointed with the customization of that skin. The  main body of the sentinel is an ugly dark grey and cannot be changed despite the icon for the skin looking like its a more of a dark blue colour. Could this be changed so we can pick our own colour for what is now that unchangeable grey?

Also, the position of the tail is terrible, clipping through the back end of the sentinel's body. Could that be adjusted as well, please?

Sentinels haven't received a PBR pass. Since the texture itself is already outdated, there isn't going to be a fix for it at least until all the textures for Deathcube are updated. No ETA on that since even the frames themselves are still waiting for PBR passes.

As for the rigging, the entire DE team look stretched, i doubt a bit of clipping is going to pull them away from what they are currently doing ;)

1 hour ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

it's been out for this long, i wont get hopeful for changes

Problems get fixed regardless of their age.  It took years to fix sniper ammo problem but they got around to it eventually.  Don't dissuade people from reporting problems based on the longevity of the issue.

4 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Problems get fixed regardless of their age.  It took years to fix sniper ammo problem but they got around to it eventually.  Don't dissuade people from reporting problems based on the longevity of the issue.

not trying to dissuade, im just a pessimistic person providing a pessimistic response. DE's got a lot on their plate what with TWW, umbra and damage 3.0, im just being realistic (atleast in my eyes)