Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: An Eerie Warframe Display!

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, Maugre said:

I would do this if I wouldn't be judged for making a Warframe pumpkin by my family s:

Make a Clem head pumpkin and then walk around with it shouting "Clem CLEM!! GRAKATAAAAAaa" That should make them scared enough not to judge you. XD

9 hours ago, Kurokoz said:

@[DE]Megan And all founders are getting Nekros Prime to help them spookify in game, right? :P

I'm very confused by this comment. First of all, @[DE]Megan is not actually a founder, and secondly, what do you mean they're getting Nekros prime to help spookify the game? Everyone can get nekros prime... Thus, everyone can help spookify the game..

12 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I'm very confused by this comment. First of all, @[DE]Megan is not actually a founder, and secondly, what do you mean they're getting Nekros prime to help spookify the game? Everyone can get nekros prime... Thus, everyone can help spookify the game..

They were just making a joke in hopes of getting a free Nekros Prime. Nothing about Megan being a founder was said of implied.

I think the best idea for a scary decoration would be a poster of some fake update notes.

- Streamline and Fleeting both nerfed to half their original effectiveness.

- Stacks of Team Restores in missions are now limited to 5.

- Nullifiers now have grappling hooks and will drag you into their bubbles.

- People are farming Endo on Hieracon too much, so we nerfed Frost, Nova, and Trinity.

(This is all a joke, please do not get any ideas for anything other than Halloween decorations!)

1 hour ago, KirukaChan said:

I think the best idea for a scary decoration would be a poster of some fake update notes.

- Streamline and Fleeting both nerfed to half their original effectiveness.

- Stacks of Team Restores in missions are now limited to 5.

- Nullifiers now have grappling hooks and will drag you into their bubbles.

- People are farming Endo on Hieracon too much, so we nerfed Frost, Nova, and Trinity.

(This is all a joke, please do not get any ideas for anything other than Halloween decorations!)

They could go back to basics and just ruin trinity for a day

19 hours ago, Sci_Ant said:

Make a Clem head pumpkin and then walk around with it shouting "Clem CLEM!! GRAKATAAAAAaa" That should make them scared enough not to judge you. XD

And get arrested from actually escaping the Mental Hospital

I cant wait to see what i can come up with...

Although, its only just a couple weeks to show everyone our talent of carving pumkins!

So if anything, everyone do your best. And keeping your own mind on one, solid, picture of a nightmare on a small, or large pumkin. ...Anyway...

YOU GUYS                    ARE AWESOME, ALWAYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, and others as well, for always making the tenno satisfied with the happyness inside the operater.

(and lady's)

Thanks De for making this happen...

#excaliber and his brother

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Sabastian99 said:

Well, its a competition of carving pumkins...

And if it was allowed. There will be very hardcore artwork of warframe 

They're supposed to try and remake the winners, too. If everyone submits a pumpkin carving, then it's easy... All they need is a pumpkin and some knives.

If someone wins with an elaborate 3ft tall decoration made of hardened plastic and gold plates, that would make replicating it... a bit more difficult.