Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: An Eerie Warframe Display!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, ninjaofdarkness131231231 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I tried my Best to do this

Interesting

How do i insert pictures cause i want to put my pumpkin pick in here 

upload it to a site like photobucket, take the url, and paste it here like this:

[ img]URL.HERE[ /img]

On 17.10.2016 at 5:01 PM, Clem2-TheClemening said:

Real life decorations, not ingame ones.

ok thank you i thoight warframe would create an halloween in game, ok now i am looking for some real life scary warframe halloween decoration. I know something i will create the lotus on an pumpkin and i will color the pumpkin just like the lotus

Nothing is more spooky than wandering the Orokin void, in its derelict state the infested have altered the very landscape.  But watch out, an ancient beast is nearby.  With only their ancient language, you hear, "We embrace you. Why do you defile us?"

Without any further adieu, here's my Lephantis Sigil Centerpiece!

v3K8plm.jpg

Edited by (XB1)ShoulderCliff66
photo-format

eCfN3os.jpgfVxXKQu.jpg

Aloha,

Some of you that played with me know, that I sometimes suffer under hallucinations about the Stalker. I hear him, I see him gostly running around... Well, they told me there wasn't a Stalker anywhere. I always get panic attacks when I hear and see him, he's freaking the S#&$ out of me. I got nightmares. There is nothing more frightening in the game than him. So I thought I make an freaking Stalker-head. Halloween isn't that much spread in my country, but I love this time of the year (CANDYCORN CORN, CANDY CORN CORN, CANDY CANDY CANDYYYYYYY CORN CORN!) and so I thought I celebrate it with the most frightening thing in the game. It's an little helmet made from gypsum. I worked some hours on it and painted it (That carving made my complete floor dirty).

Let me tell you a story about that helmet:

It is told, that an apprentice of the Stalker got lost in the Void, as she wanted to look for Tenno's to freak the S#&$ out of their soul. By doing that, she got spottet of some Orokin-controlled Greneer. Was a bad idea to enter the Void for her. The only thing left of her was her helmet, lost in one of the dark corners. One day, as Baro searched for new stuff to sell to the Tenno, he found this little, destroyed helmet. He wanted to throw it away, because it wasn't worth anything in his opinion, but Darvos spottet it and thought: "Let's sell this piece to remember to not enter the Void unprepared!). So now you own this piece as a reminder.

2 hours ago, (PS4)DARK_HONEDGE_789 said:

Someone please help, my photo won't post! I'm also using a phone, could that be a problem?

There's a link button on the top bar.

To insert directly:

On the bottom right of this bar is an "insert other media" button. Right click an image uploaded elsewhere, properties, grab the address and paste it in.

Hope that helps?

(That was my response to this issue on Page 3. You'll want to upload it on another site like Imgur or Photobucket first.)

Edited by Serinexxa
And the paste broke

Just now, Kacc said:

2nd place – 750 Platinum!
3rd place – 500 Platinum!
4th place – 250 Platinum! 
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Really DE??? 100-1000 pl? Cool (no)

i think this is the normal  prize rate for their contests. though previous ones have been 'take a cool screenshot' and not put in physical time and effort to make a thing, so it would be nice if the prizes where a bit more but oh well.  

I started the "Stalker Virus"  which where some of my clan mates and I dress up our warframe to look like they became a stalker and talk like the stalker, I'll insert an image of it little later 

I couldn't get pumpkin anywhere close to where I live so this best i could do,

the lore

Spoiler

is when the shadow stalker ran your warframe through the chest with the War, it infected the warframe with a virus. the virus acts likes slow acting toxic slowly spreading through the warframes body then it infects the Tenno link connection. the Tenno well become infected and corrupted by "stalker virus" make the Tenno think like the stalker and have craves of slaying the guilty, no matter an friend or an enemy. 

Spoiler

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

Edited by key.owner-of-key-co
grammar errors

48 minutes ago, key.owner-of-key-co said:

this took me month of trying to get this set up and planned out, I hope this would work for this. I understand if this concept doesn't meet the requirements for the Eerie waframe contest

Just now, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

How to enter:
Post your In Real Life (IRL) Warframe Halloween decoration in this thread for judging!