Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #81 Overview.

[DE]Taylor

On October 7, 2016 at 3:52 PM, FierceRadiance said:

Forcing the VW change down players' collective throat, just to change Carrier/Carrier P usage from Almost Everybody (78%) to Well Over Half (63%) seems like an awful lotta work for very little return.  It almost HINT seems like HINTHINT players want to HINT choose the Sentinel they want to play HIIIIINT!, rather than play with them all, the direction DE is forcefully pushing them. 

I don't mind the new ways to play, but I also didn't see any problem with it the way it was.  And I don't like being told how I have to play the game.

That was the change for just 1day, which shows it will make a huge change...the 2nd graph is still averaging from before, so it takes time to change the bigger stats. Basically we have a couple years of data to change. So it's actually a huge shift already...

So with the Index teasers it seemed as though everyone was focused on Helios and Corpus Tonfas, but did anyone notice the other elephant in the room? Namely the Zanuka?

What's the story behind this one? I doubt it's one of Alad's since he went rogue and is an 'ally' now (or at least not an enemy) and I doubt he would want to get on our bad side again. If that isn't the case, how does whoever's running the Index have them? Did someone else revive the Zanuka Project? Have the Corpus started on the path to create their own Warframes? Maybe even finding a way to make more Zanukas without harvesting Warframes for parts and thus making it actually viable to make them?

Could this be a sign of what's to come later on?

Edited by (PS4)Terpesr367

16 hours ago, (PS4)Terpesr367 said:

So with the Index teasers it seemed as though everyone was focused on Helios and Corpus Tonfas, but did anyone notice the other elephant in the room? Namely the Zanuka?

What's the story behind this one? I doubt it's one of Alad's since he went rogue and is an 'ally' now (or at least not an enemy) and I doubt he would want to get on our bad side again. If that isn't the case, how does whoever's running the Index have them? Did someone else revive the Zanuka Project? Have the Corpus started on the path to create their own Warframes? Maybe even finding a way to make more Zanukas without harvesting Warframes for parts and thus making it actually viable to make them?

Could this be a sign of what's to come later on?

I always thought the Hyenas were the revitalization of the Zanuka project, they act and sound almost exactly the same, are mass produced, and come in 4 designer colors. They appear higher up in the story for that theory to hold some truth to it.

Also, I'm getting too excited for that mission maker. As much as I'd love to have missions that get to be wildly different from what we have now, I worry there will be too many restrictions to make it worth the effort. No matter how much I wish I could have a mission full of hyenas and raptors or grineer executioners, I just don't see it happening.

Edited by DarkSignal