Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex pistol resize/redesign

Joxalot

I was expecting some face-vaporizer pistol the size of a titan's fists and all i got is this babby-scaled squirt gun that seems to make enemies giggle as I shoot them (Maybe because its still rank 3 HUE).

I HOPE I'm not the only one disappointed by how small this pistol is...

No need to make it look like a handheld cannon but at least give us the real deal, not it's miniature!

I'm not sure if it needs resized, I mean a colt python isn't as big as you might believe either.

And the Lex is too slow firing for the dmg it gives. I switched to bolto and I am doing 35 dmg to the chest and 70 to face at level 15. I barely got the Lex to level 11 before I threw it away.

I do however think it needs some work on it in another department like it's damage or it's rate of fire to make it worth something. Mod's might help it some, but it fires to slow for me to even want to use it.

I'd agree, it was a bit disappointing personally to see how small the weapon was, especially since it's got such a nice thunderous sound when it fires. The gun itself so far has been fine. True it's very unwieldy when you first get it. The reload and comparative fire rates are terrible, but with a few mods it quickly turns into a beast. Mine is only rank 22 right now and at least on the higher end missions (especially Corpus) it seems to be lagging behind a bit but it probably just needs a few more levels and higher rank mods.

I'm all in with Lex redesign.

60 damage per shot gun with slow firing rate look exactly like Lato (the size, of course) is rather comical. Make it more intimidating and we have a deal.

Right now, like I posted in my own thread, it's cute.

It is smaller then Lato... if anything Lato and Lex can swap models.

I'd agree, it was a bit disappointing personally to see how small the weapon was, especially since it's got such a nice thunderous sound when it fires. The gun itself so far has been fine. True it's very unwieldy when you first get it. The reload and comparative fire rates are terrible, but with a few mods it quickly turns into a beast. Mine is only rank 22 right now and at least on the higher end missions (especially Corpus) it seems to be lagging behind a bit but it probably just needs a few more levels and higher rank mods.

Yes, thats my point exactly. The model is all fine but the size is just so minuscule. Thanks for all the comments, hopefully the devs might take a look at this.