The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea of how you can unlock the "War Within" quest

mattbizio

I personally think that it would be a great idea that before you can unlock The "War Within Quest" you must scan all the kurias and have read the poem at least one time, To add some little mistery DE could add some riddles in order to craft "something"  like in mirage quest. Then "that thing" that you have already crafted should work in a special mission to finally unlock it. This way DE can be sure that players would be occupied. Any other ideas? comments? suggestions? or am I just talking so much :(

they'd never do this, purely because it'd then potentially take months for players to be able to start the quest, and thats if they focused on hunting the kurias. you know how people complained about having to hunt for and scan plants for TSG? this would be a million times worse

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Remember the quest that requires you to find the Oculysts?

There were plenty of complaints about the fact that starting the quest was RNG.

This would be worse, far far worse.

Was RNGesus on my side when it spawned on my first Uranus mission?

uh... if this were to happen... some might forget about it and leave the game before they get to unlock the quest, best to leave it as a requirement for completing a previous quest, after all DE did say there will be some new things after finishing the quest. Also adding another timewall will make this even worse considering we're still waiting for the quest to release and by the time the quest is out only to find out it's been blocked by another timewall, people will just leave the game because they've already suffered enough waiting.

td;lr: no, and it will cause a riot everywhere in-game and forums

Edited by NobleParadox96