Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gazal Themed skins for Warframes ?

So yeah, I pretty much fell in love with Djinn's Gazal skin, and I think it would be pretty awesome to have skins that match the same art style. I there anyone who thinks like me ?

However I have no skill about modeling or whatsoever, so I thought that maybe some of you guys who are pretty great at making tennogen skins could try to make something. Just pick whatever you want as a Warframe, though I think that kind of skin would look the best on Nyx, Excalibur and Atlas. I'm just suggesting ideas. :)

Thanks for your consideration. :)

34 minutes ago, D20 said:

So yeah, I pretty much fell in love with Djinn's Gazal skin, and I think it would be pretty awesome to have skins that match the same art style. I there anyone who thinks like me ?

However I have no skill about modeling or whatsoever, so I thought that maybe some of you guys who are pretty great at making tennogen skins could try to make something. Just pick whatever you want as a Warframe, though I think that kind of skin would look the best on Nyx, Excalibur and Atlas. I'm just suggesting ideas. :)

Thanks for your consideration. :)

Oh, I wish.

This is the second skin set that made me want to focus on getting plat to buy its bundle.

The first was Oberon's godly Feyarch skin set.

Never bought any other bundle with plat in my life.

Edited by LunarEdge7

15 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Oh, I wish.

This is the second skin set that made me want to focus on getting plat to buy its bundle.

The first was Oberon's godly Feyarch skin set.

Never bought any other bundle with plat in my life.

Do you still want it ?

Cause I can get you one.

Not like that plat would be used on something better anyways.

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Oh my. That would be.. I have nothing worthy to trade with you! Except maybe some prime sets..? o.O"

I don't need anything. I have everything I have and I'm kinda burnt out by now.

Ingame name should be the same right ?

Edited by Icpmcp

Just now, Icpmcp said:

I don't need anything. I have everything I have and I'm kinda burnt out by now.

Then by all means, I'm ready to receive! Maybe in some future updates when some big quests or stuff you want pops up, I'll return the favor by helping ya :D/

3 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Then by all means, I'm ready to receive! Maybe in some future updates when some big quests or stuff you want pops up, I'll return the favor by helping ya :D/

Boom.

Check your inbox.

would be really awkard if it went to the wrong person now

Edited by Icpmcp

24 minutes ago, D20 said:

+Nyx Gazal.

You know what ? Add Volt Gazal as well.

So, Gazal all the things? :P

Would be interesting to see some skins based on them but remember tennogen creators can't add things to the model so wouldn't be able to have the scarf unless it was made as a separate syandana.

26 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Would be interesting to see some skins based on them but remember tennogen creators can't add things to the model so wouldn't be able to have the scarf unless it was made as a separate syandana.

Aren't helmets brand new models though ?

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I meant models of the body of the warframe. Helms and Syandana's can be new models.

What if the artist manages to do the scarf as part of the helmet instead of adding it to the body? (Similar to loki and ash deluxe skins back head, but with the model wrappung around the warframe's neck instead)

I'm not sure if that's possible, I guess some of the artists might have have that info, otherwise we should ask to the dev team to see how it goes.

That... can be interesting. Though I'm kind of uncertain if it'll be accepted into the game.

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

What if the artist manages to do the scarf as part of the helmet instead of adding it to the body? (Similar to loki and ash deluxe skins back head, but with the model wrappung around the warframe's neck instead)

I'm not sure if that's possible, I guess some of the artists might have have that info, otherwise we should ask to the dev team to see how it goes.

Neck area should be fair game, plenty of existing helmets already do that (Ivara Loxley, Nezha Circa, Valkyr Bastet, literally every Atlas helmet, etc).

15 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Honestly, Gazal theme look so good, and could fit with everyone. So yes why not Gazal for everyone :D 

This is the best thing out of Vacuum Within for me, tbh. I didn't give any f#$ks about Vacuum.

And Gazal skins just made me try out Djinn. Which I already should've done earlier. This rarely-seen-to-be-used sentinel.

FA makes close range enemies look like dummies, I'm lovin' me some Djinn now.

5 hours ago, Kyotra said:

You guys want my opinion? Ask DE themselves for more Gazal stuff. DE's own artists made it, they can deliver the best on it.

Do we like.. spam their twitch when they're streaming for more Gazallifying? Cuz' obviously asking from the forums here feels like it won't get across.