Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kokuei The Shadow Warframe With Stats

Archangelzz

ok for those of you who don't know japanese kokuei literally means silhouette shadow now i am new at this and this is my first warframe suggestion so cut me a little slack the idea about this warframe is this frame will manipulate shadows and cloaking to defend himself and also attack but he is also very good with a blade so he will have at least one attack dealing with swords so i will be focusing his skills around that the best i can i may or may not have some art for him coming don't get your hopes up but i am going to try to get a rough sketch of him for you ok lets get started

Kokuei stats

Health 100.0 (450.0 at rank 30) Power 120.0 (150.0 at rank 30) Armor 50.0 Shield Capacity 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30) Sprint Speed 1.20

1. Shadow blast wave 150 / 250 / 350 / 450 damage    8 / 8 / 10 / 16 range    2 / 3 / 4 / 5 cost to equip range can be increase by reach and damage can be increased by focus

you harness the power of the shadows into your blade unleashing a blast wave of shadow energy energy outwards in a large arc in front of you and knocking down every enemy that gets hit and constricting them into place for 3-5 seconds excluding bosses

2. Shadow clones  150 / 250 / 450 / 550 health points per clone   4 / 5 / 6 / 7 cost to equip health of clones can be increased by focus

you use your power of manipulating shadows to turn the shadows into living weapons by forming clones of your self made out of pure shadow to harass and attack your enemy's these clones are weaker then you and have no ranged capabilities but instead wield a sword made out of pure shadow summons 3 clones at max level (note the clones are glass cannons they can deal lots of damage but die quickly when attacked and can be killed by gunfire before they reach there target they have no ability's )

3.  Into the shadow's  4 / 6 / 8 / 10 duration    6 / 7 / 8 / 9 cost to equip  duration can be increased by continuity

you use your superior cloaking technology to cloak you and your team becoming invisible and gaining a 100% damage increase for melee and charge attack damage is increased by 150% also lets you stealth kill even when enemy's are aware of you (note this not only makes you invisible but your team members to so it makes it good for team play and it always bugged me that even though you were invisible you could never stealth kill so i am adding that into this skill )

ok time for the ultimate

4. Forbidden technique. Shadow spikes 1000 base damage 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 cost to equip   hits up to 8 / 8 / 10 / 13 targets   30/50/80/100 bleed damage range is 40 meters damage can be increased by focus ultimate does ignore armor

using your power of the shadows and darkness you stop enemy's cold by constricting them with there own shadows before causing numerous shadow spikes to erupt from beneath your enemy's impaling them and causing them to bleed out

all right so there you have it my warframe that controls the shadows he has a mix of stealth damage and crowd control ability's and one cloak ability that will support solo play because of his clones or team play because of his cloak which cloaks the entire team if there are other players if you think his ability's are overpowered just post a replay to this and i will tone his ability's down a bit but most important tell me what your think of him and if you would play him if he was in game also possible artwork coming in a week or week in half the concept of him looks pretty awesome so far

Edited by Archangelzz

I've been thinking of a shadow warframe for a while now but couldn't quite get it started, because I'm busy with a Space Time based frame currently.

This I could see as a shadow frame. Can't wait to see the basic idea of this.

thanks look forward to getting the artwork done myself