The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joining a squad mechanism

(XBOX)Oussii

Did it ever happened to you that when you try to run a fissure mission on your own with your game set on public, the game puts you in a squad where the mission is almost over?

EX: survival (4 min) , Exterminate (67/80)..

and all the players have already collected their 10 relics and you still have nothing.

They run to end the mission and you have to ask them to please wait or the mission is done and you wasted your time.

My point is that shouldn't be there a mechanism or a way that the game should not put you in a mission where already 10% or 15% has been achieved?

I know, some may say set your game to solo, or invite only.. but is this the only solution?

Opinions are most welcome

Yeah I've had stuff like that happen.  Particularly on rift exterminates with a low enemy count like mercury.  Fairly simple fix to it though, if there's a player with less than the necessary reactant to open it don't turn off the corrupted spawns/spawn more corrupted enemies.

55 minutes ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

they've got a system in place so people cant join after 'the objective has been completed' in the case of survivals, no one can join past 5 minutes, and I don't know if there's anything in place for exterminate.

My friend, 5 min the mission is done.

i am talking about the fissure mission, when you join at 4 min and the mission ends at 5

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Yeah? you tell that the the squad that already collected 10 relics and they are rushing to the extract while you just joined and have 1 or 2 relics only

Reactants, not relics.

...Sorry for nitpicking. :3

Edited by NativeKiller