Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken daiykyu hotboxs

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

but if the weapon isn't meta, there's no point to have copycats, since this will not be the best setup

and the meta will change to another weapon or combination, one way or another, creating more copycats and... you know the drill

anyway, Daikyu can't be weaker than one-shot headshot or this bow will become irrelevant to the conclave, look at it's restrictions:

- slow fire rate and charge

- only can shoot charged shoots

- you can't hold the charge beyond 5 seconds

if this weapon become weaker than this, Opticor will be the next best choice, since you can use partial charged shoots for long-ranged combat, or even other snipers

1 hour ago, The Boy Who Cried Daikyu said:

"The Daikyu is OP!"

The Daikyu needs to be buffed... with some form of double jeopardy protection.
This is at least the fourth thread (quadruple jeopardy?) started by the OP with the same old complaints and the same old lack of evidence.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord

• 1 month later...

Are you salty because you got killed? You were moving slowly or not at all, making you extremely easy to shoot with the strongest bow in conclave.

What's your problem here other than getting killed?

Edit: Going through your other posts about conclave, it seems you want everyone who is good with a weapon you can't counter nerfed to the ground. Learn to play around it, not cry for nerfs. 

Also you shouldn't really have curse words in your youtube titles, as they dodge the filter.

Edited by JSharpie

Just now, JSharpie said:

Are you salty because you got killed? You were moving slowly or not at all, making you extremely easy to shoot with the strongest bow in conclave.

What's your problem here other than getting killed?

no my problem is the arrow completely misses me and yet it still kills me maybe if you watched even one video and payed attention you would actually see what the problem wass

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

no my problem is the arrow completely misses me and yet it still kills me maybe if you watched even one video and payed attention you would actually see what the problem wass

A. Those are hitting you.

B. Peer2Peer mulitplayer isn't reliable.

C. What the server sees and what the client sees are two different things. 

best way for me to record the footage is to use the free software we have on hand. sorry if it isnt up to your pc standards.

He wasn't saying that to be rude. It was more of a remark at the fact that Sony forces this 7 second long intro, which is dumb. It's not your fault, but it's still dumb.

Edited by JSharpie

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

A. no they are clearly not get your eyes tested.

B even still that does not explain the huge gap between me and the arrow

C then clearly the devs need to work on the accuracy of the servers.

A : Move more, you are so easy to target.
B : Like every PvP, better is your ping, better is your score.
C : And you clearly need to work on your bad faith. You were worst than this guy with the Daiyku, deal with it, play more, train more, and kick his a**

Edited by Eleodon

A. no they are clearly not get your eyes tested.

B even still that does not explain the huge gap between me and the arrow

C then clearly the devs need to work on the accuracy of the servers.

Ah. I see. You don't understand how much money dedicated servers cost. That's why DE allowed us to host our own servers on PC.

Anyway, your conclave salt only makes me chuckle. DE can't do anything about it. Also that "huge gap" isn't that big. It's less than a second away from you, plenty of time to account for the delay between server and client, not to mention if your internet is not so great you'll see an even bigger gap. Maybe upgrade your ISP?

Just now, Eleodon said:

A : Move more, you are so easy to target.
B : Like every PvP, better is your ping, better is your score.
C : And you clearly need to work on your bad faith. You were worst than this guy with the Daiyku, deal with it, play more, train more, and kick his a**

A. that wouldnt matter because as you can see from the video the arrow missed and it still hit me

B. i do have the best kd so that might be true

C the arrow missed and i won all the games in that video despite the bs from the daikyu 

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Ah. I see. You don't understand how much money dedicated servers cost. That's why DE allowed us to host our own servers on PC.

Anyway, your conclave salt only makes me chuckle.

we cant host servers on ps4 sadly and all the money from the Chinese must just go into their pockets right?

your first comment was the real salt comment my statement about getting your eyes tested is  one of concern since you cant see something so obvious 

we cant host servers on ps4 sadly and all the money from the Chinese must just go into their pockets right?

your first comment was the real salt comment my statement about getting your eyes tested is  one of concern since you cant see something so obvious 

lol.

quit while you can my man.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I would agree with you but after seeing you T-BAG a kill is a D-BAG move and could really care less if you think the arrows hit you or not.

I get the same results in variant mode The opticore seems to be off target from time to time but it is what it is. Post this in feed back and see if you can get a fix.

the opticor is hitscan so technically the  beem is just for effect so it cant be put in the same category 

also if i see scummy tactics in conclave you are dam right hes gonna tasted my cylindrical decorations 

i also dont want to double post so quick so i will wait a few days and gather more footage