Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Texture on the prisma dual cleaver and general thouights on the dark-split sword

-WFRSB-Mesirix

Hi! 

I've been holding off on this feedback for a while (since I was sure no fix would come before TWW, where i'd mainly want to use these weapons), but with the recently announced delays, I thought I may as well put these up in the hope that they get some love

http://imgur.com/a/MttYi

As you can see in the image above, applying the Nari and Vali skin on the prisma dual cleavers results in very awkward texture bending and warping. Although I can't say for sure that this is not intended, I doubt most people would want to see it like this.

In the case of the dark-split sword, with the emergence of the twin-sword stance being the overall preffered mode, i'd love it if DE would allow players to utilize both greatsword and twin sword holsters (dependent on form, of course), and dual-sword skins. As it is, the dark-split sword feels like a greatsword which you can wield as two swords- and although this might be the intended feel, my personal opinion is that it would make the dark-split sword more unique if it felt like a weapon with two modes (a la trick weapons in bloodborne). Once again, just my opinion though.