The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread... Not the bow. Actual things you dread in Warframe.

(PSN)BY-51

47 minutes ago, (PS4)BY-51 said:

Getting despair and then wondering why I wanted to get despair.

Did somebody say,,, DESPAIR? 

1448223762604.png 

Edited by Agentawesome
Removed hope, added more despair.

Does seeing a Scorch while your Invis as Loki just ran out and you realize you don't have any energy count? 'Cause, tell you what, nothing spells 'you dead son' better than that Scorch homing in on you from 30m away and you desperately, hoping that your fingers will bring up that menu and you'll click the Pizza and then hit invis and bullet jump away from that ball of oncoming de- FWOOSH!

Oh wait a seccond please, let me get my list!

• Hammers in Conclave
  • Trying to get Despair
  • Trade chat
  • Getting Meso relics, because nobody seems to be farming them and I am almost out if we don't count vaulted ones
  • Not having Excalibure Umbra...his scarf that is
  • Missing only one part from the Strun Wraith...and go figure, it had to be the Receiver
  • Zanuka Hunter not apearing at all when I need it for the pigments. (I have only met that thing 3 times and two of which were before the research on Anti-Violet was started)
  • Lenses being made into a non reapetable sortie reward...meanwhile I have 3 warframes and at least 5 weapons in need of one
  • Getting f****** Endo every damn time I do a Sortie
  • Not finding anyone to do Trials with...I just want to earn my Arcanes, not buy them :(
  • My Orokin Reactor to Orokin Catalyst ratio (18 vs 4 and I will need 2 Catalysts for Red Veil)
  • Grinding syndicate points with only the Default Sigil after said Syndicate already hates your guts to the max
  • Syndicate and Conclave points daily cap that is dependant on MR (litrally the only reason why I keep grinding MR after getting enough for my Sancti Tigris)
  • The damn cooldown on Vazarin being too long for a healing ability when maxed out
  • Waiting for sooo long and only now DE is considering to buff the Silva & Aegis, wait I meant buff Sword & Shield as in the weapon type...meaning Ack & Brunt will still be better
  • The fact that, the only time Silva & Aegis got any love (Obsidian skin doesn't count sence it's only for PS4 and its not like those beauties need a skin in the first place) was with the Conclave stances...and they nerfed that in the next update
  • Did I mention the stats of Silva & Aegis?
Edited by AlphaPHENIX