Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

low fps in void tilesets

Nayroy

Getting around 30-40 fps while in void tilesets, with and without physx, solo and in public. Graphic options are all maxed, blur and dof off, SMAA, 1080p, no fps limit. Drivers are up to date, no overheating.

specs

i72600

gtx 970 +50 oc

8gb ram

850 evo

win 7 sp1 x64

Same CPU alot more overclocked but this is about same in Void FPS that is. Copy my settings u will see them in the video and try. And as u can see in the video there is no Point in OC your GPU Warframe uses less then 60% in all times.

Edited by Lolish

14 hours ago, Lolish said:

Same CPU alot more overclocked but this is about same in Void FPS that is. Copy my settings u will see them in the video and try. And as u can see in the video there is no Point in OC your GPU Warframe uses less then 60% in all times.

Void tilesets are the ones that drop my FPS, I'm certain Warframe does use more than 60% of my GPU, and Warframe isn't the only game I play. I might test with combinations  of AA and physx and see if that helps.

Dude gotta say that WF is CPU bound and you mostly won't see it but it is.
Void now is not one of the best optimized tilesets out there.
Amount of enemies and the netcode combine that with a load of overdraw.
It just does not help man.

I gotta say for what warframe does nowdays it is doing fine but it can do a lot better but the devs need to have the time and recources to make this happen.

So be patient and see what happens eventually with warframe in the future, they eventually have to ramp up their game.

`Chao, The Roaring Lion