Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Pro and VR

(PSN)wildcats1369my

Here's hoping we can get the latest Vacuum Within update plus HDR support when the PS4 pro comes out!

Don't really care for VR that much now (all those cables and wires!), but it would be nice if PS4 Warframe had a 3D mode so I could at least enjoy that on my TV.  FWIW, I did really enjoy playing some 3D games when that was a thing (eg. Trine 2 on PS4, Uncharted 3 on PS3) now that most glasses are lightweight passive ones instead of the older active shutter ones that were heavy and made your eyes tired.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Here's hoping we can get the latest Vacuum Within update plus HDR support when the PS4 pro comes out!

Don't really care for VR that much now (all those cables and wires!), but it would be nice if PS4 Warframe had a 3D mode so I could at least enjoy that on my TV.  FWIW, I did really enjoy playing some 3D games when that was a thing (eg. Trine 2 on PS4, Uncharted 3 on PS3) now that most glasses are lightweight passive ones instead of the older active shutter ones that were heavy and made your eyes tired.

OMG yes...yes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sounds good. it will probably bring me back from STO on PS4 for the time being. 

i don't care too much about 4k though - as it will probably take another year before i'll be confident enough about that the lower/ discounted medium price 4k TV screen i'll be getting me then has all the standards staying the standard for the coming years - but i imagine every PS4 Pro + HDR TV owner of today obviously cares about 4k however. and i don't care about PSVR either - as i have enough problems with headaches already without it. 

but i would love to see one of the games i actually play ATM (STO, PS2, Warframe - all on PS4 Pro) to unlock the other half of my new machine's cores and unlock the rest of it's clockrate to give me for the first time just a little something - doesn't have to be anything spectacular - over regular PS4 mode on my Full HD TV screen. and since DE probably has more staff "free" for such things compared to Cryptic and Daybreak, i figured/ expected for Warframe to be the first out of the 3 mentioned games to give me a Pro-mode or whatever it is called patch.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 9:23 PM, (PS4)Mr_Dark_Hunter said:

please im planing on getting it and the VR there have to be a Version of Warframe in VR with a unique interface and system... Warframe VR...

I'm really wishing for VR support WITHOUT a unique interface or system... 

Just plain old Warframe, played just as normal, but with the added option to look around in VR independent of the aim. 

That type of VR makes some people VR-sick, but for the rest of us it would be like a dream!