Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

it's no where made clear where to get Titania

cghawk

shouldn't it be made clear in the game where you can get a warframe?

quit for couple of months, come back to titania and in order to find out how to even get the blueprints/quest for titania I have to google it and open a wiki, this isn't at all helpful or new player friendly, shouldn't it be added to the blueprints section where to obtain the quest for titania?

18 minutes ago, cghawk said:

in order to find out how to even get the blueprints/quest for titania I have to google it and open a wiki,

It is like that for every single warframe, the ones from bosses and quests, theres no info ingame.

But as other have said, you have to be at least MR5 and have done the second dream so she isnt really aimed for new players

33 minutes ago, cghawk said:

Welcome to warframe, a game in which you need the wiki to find what you need in most situations.

You need to talk to the new loka's chief in a relay, be MR 7, and have completed the second dream.

Just now, Trichouette said:

Welcome to warframe, a game in which you need the wiki to find what you need in most situations.

You need to talk to the new loka's chief in a relay, be MR 7, and have completed the second dream.

I'd acquired Ivara and a half before I realized I acquire Ivara through Spy missions.

5 hours ago, cghawk said:

quit for couple of months, come back to titania and in order to find out how to even get the blueprints/quest for titania I have to google it and open a wiki, this isn't at all helpful or new player friendly, shouldn't it be added to the blueprints section where to obtain the quest for titania?

Was it ever clear where to get a warframe? In that case was it ever explained where to get Mesa, Nekros, or Chroma? How about all the messing around to get Mirage? Stopping everyone to get Atlas by making them hunt the elusive Pherillac Pod BP where I've had multiple people ask "Where do I get the BP? I've gotten all the rest of the parts"? 

Seriously though, if it wasn't explained to you would you even have repeated assassinates to get different parts of warframes? Or would you have expected to get the next parts of that frame from the next boss?

17 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Was it ever clear where to get a warframe? In that case was it ever explained where to get Mesa, Nekros, or Chroma? How about all the messing around to get Mirage? Stopping everyone to get Atlas by making them hunt the elusive Pherillac Pod BP where I've had multiple people ask "Where do I get the BP? I've gotten all the rest of the parts"? 

Seriously though, if it wasn't explained to you would you even have repeated assassinates to get different parts of warframes? Or would you have expected to get the next parts of that frame from the next boss?

so you're saying the problem is worse then it seems I agree.