Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Majestic_Mango said:

-snip-

This could be nice as a mobility thing among other things. But why not rebind it to something? I've put it on middle mouse button. I know many people don't like this, but if they leave it as a hold down ability, rebinding it would be really efficient.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made Equinox’ Maim damage counter show up immediately (as zero) so that you can tell you've cast it even when there are no enemies in range. 

Well...

maybe it's just my personal input, but dont you think a proximity icon for allies on Mend is much more important than this?

between the energy, the visual effect and the sound, there are tons of indicators that Maim is active. Yet there is no indicator at all displaying which friendlies are and are not in range of healing.

Could you please add this? We've been asking for it for literally a year to no vail!

Pleeeease.

This doesn't matter too much to me since I never use combo's that use this key press. But you use backwards key press combo's on melee weapons, it actually walks the character backwards in a weird sliding motion while trying to hit people. This is quite annoying because it's impossible to actually start attacking people because of the motion, but again, it doesn't matter me too much. Also, not sure if this is intended or not.

Hey DE can u fix the Uru prime sydanna to move more smoothly when sprinting instead of spazzing out or jiggling wierdly. Also can u make the black energy color more visible at the bottom of the uru prime sydanna it looks almost invisible when i have black energy on.

20 minutes ago, Arniox said:

This could be nice as a mobility thing among other things. But why not rebind it to something? I've put it on middle mouse button. I know many people don't like this, but if they leave it as a hold down ability, rebinding it would be really efficient.

Rebinding it is a decent suggestion, but I think that only solves half of the problem. Changing your keybinding for just one ability for one frame doesn't feel right. As a player who has used keys 1-4 for their abilities, changing a keybinding just for Ash's new bladestorm seems so petty.

Also, making it a toggle would for your middle mouse key would still be more efficient because that's one less key you need to worry about while you aim, shoot, move, dodge.

Just my opinion about your take.

Just now, Majestic_Mango said:

Rebinding it is a decent suggestion, but I think that only solves half of the problem. Changing your keybinding for just one ability for one frame doesn't feel right. As a player who has used keys 1-4 for their abilities, changing a keybinding just for Ash's new bladestorm seems so petty.

Also, making it a toggle would for your middle mouse key would still be more efficient because that's one less key you need to worry about while you aim, shoot, move, dodge.

Just my opinion about your take.

you can rebind the use ability button. That means you use the selected ability. I just rebind it all so that I scroll to change ability and press middle button to use the selected ability.

23 minutes ago, Arniox said:

you can rebind the use ability button. That means you use the selected ability. I just rebind it all so that I scroll to change ability and press middle button to use the selected ability.

That's actually a really good idea, but all I was trying to say was that my idea would also positively affect your play style as well. Thanks for clarifying for me though!

1 hour ago, MKZ4 said:

i hope i get mine soon too

try get in game and check your inbox maybe, got the message my emblem is approved just now, gotta wait for next update~.

In the Meantime, hab muh orokin mech i put in my operator room :D

Spoiler

14681894_1399570536737643_48843387924246

14608909_1399571210070909_68008897855962

14682092_1399571243404239_76325851714472

Edited by Xsoskeleton

5 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

try get in game and check your inbox maybe, got the message my emblem is approved just now, gotta wait for next update~.

In the Meantime, hab muh orokin mech i put in my operator room :D

Hide contents

14681894_1399570536737643_48843387924246

14608909_1399571210070909_68008897855962

14682092_1399571243404239_76325851714472

i hope it doesnt take like a week for that...

wow nice work.....damn u r creative 

keep up the good work

9 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

i hope it doesnt take like a week for that...

wow nice work.....damn u r creative 

keep up the good work

welp, idk if they coming sooner or later but, heard that The Index is coming in this month so it could be around 2 weeks for that update to come (for the worst case, as i receive the letter of approval that said it's going to be implemented next update/hotfix)