Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar Known issues (stats, charge attack)

[DE]Drew

For those of you who have been dedicated enough to get the Zenistar on console, you may have noticed that its stats and charge attack are currently incorrect/not working. We're aware of both issues, and we'll see if we can get those fixed in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

For those of you who have been dedicated enough to get the Zenistar on console, you may have noticed that its stats and charge attack are currently incorrect/not working. We're aware of both issues, and we'll see if we can get those fixed in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Ok thanks for the info i'm glad i know there is an issue with it 4-6 days before i get it hopefully next update is not too far away i don't know if this bug is going to carry over to xbox i don't know if that is going to happen or not 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
noticed the PS4 tag so i changed my response a bit

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

So it's the Azima all over again. :) Thanks for the heads up, at least now I know not to bother with it on Saturday.

Yeah and just like the Azima if you already had the Zenistar by the time the next update arrives the novelty of it will be over shadowed by new weapons turning it into mastery fodder...

8 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

While it is an unfortunate event, just knowing that it is known about, and a fix is on the way, is enough for me.  I still remember throwing all my Forma into my Azima, before that was fixed.  This isn't much different.

So now I'm curious, should those of us on console go ahead now and plan on the fact that any future login reward weapons we get are going to have whatever feature it is that makes them unique be non-funcitonal upon release?  Just like the Azima, loyal players get the privilige of being amongst the very first to receive something that isn't going to work properly until it's no longer novel and they get around to making it work the way it should have the first time around. I can't wait to get my broken 400 day reward, maybe it'll be a Primary weapon with its main feature being an alt fire mode that doesn't work!

Edited by (PS4)ATL_SC430

If we didn't have to wait until the next build it wouldn't suck so bad...

Especially now that we know our next build is going to close after PC Index Preview which last 5 days and then there's Cert then when DE releases it in which I seriously think will be Console's final update for the year excluding IF we get a Christmas themed Tactical Alert...

On 10/16/2016 at 0:04 AM, (PS4)ATL_SC430 said:

So now I'm curious, should those of us on console go ahead now and plan on the fact that any future login reward weapons we get are going to have whatever feature it is that makes them unique be non-funcitonal upon release?  Just like the Azima, loyal players get the privilige of being amongst the very first to receive something that isn't going to work properly until it's no longer novel and they get around to making it work the way it should have the first time around. I can't wait to get my broken 400 day reward, maybe it'll be a Primary weapon with its main feature being an alt fire mode that doesn't work!

You could get nothing. How bout, "thanks DE for doin cool stuff like giving us free and unique weapons!" 

On 13/10/2016 at 8:52 PM, [DE]Drew said:

seriously? You disappoint me again its going to be like that all the time when we have a new weapon in the reward it will not work? pfff you said that this will be fixed in the next update but when? in 1 month? this is a reward for 300 days not 330  fix that for all the weapons not only this

4 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

You could get nothing. How bout, "thanks DE for doin cool stuff like giving us free and unique weapons!" 

Free stuff either does not work or is a year late.

De does not really get free passes with anything anymore they blew all their cards ages ago. 

Guess it could be worse de could become hi rez and just screw everything up.....well then again hi rez gives updates every two weeks so pick your poison i guess

Edited by (PS4)MakoPriest