Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Zamariu

• 1 month later...

@led2012WF I've been tempted to buy your Cryona syandana here and there, however, the upper half of it is awkwardly stiff and it doesn't look right considering the cloth part is completely stiff. As such every time I consider it I've decided not to because of that issue. Not sure if this is intended but it's a bit of a put off as it looks unnatural and really prevent a nice flow from the base to the bottom of the syandana. Any chance of this being addressed?

Edited by Valiant

Sydeko is looking sick! Asymmetrical syandana's are gonna be breathing some new life into Fashionframe for sure.

Also, what's the current status on Mirage Comtesse? I heard you guys didn't get any feedback for her so that probably means it will need a complete redesign, which would be really unfortunate since I adored that skin... Still gonna keep my hopes up but I assume she'll be put on hold for now.

39 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Sydeko is looking sick! Asymmetrical syandana's are gonna be breathing some new life into Fashionframe for sure.

Also, what's the current status on Mirage Comtesse? I heard you guys didn't get any feedback for her so that probably means it will need a complete redesign, which would be really unfortunate since I adored that skin... Still gonna keep my hopes up but I assume she'll be put on hold for now.

I might have to rework the whole skin, everything from the base designs to the textures

49 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

I might have to rework the whole skin, everything from the base designs to the textures

Well that's disappointing. I really think that skin fitted well in the game, but in the end it's DE decision what makes it in or not... Hopefully you and Hydroxate can work it all out to get a nice alternative design going. Your work really deserves to be in the game. :)

On 2018-04-30 at 11:10 AM, Valiant said:

@led2012WF I've been tempted to buy your Cryona syandana here and there, however, the upper half of it is awkwardly stiff and it doesn't look right considering the cloth part is completely stiff. As such every time I consider it I've decided not to because of that issue. Not sure if this is intended but it's a bit of a put off as it looks unnatural and really prevent a nice flow from the base to the bottom of the syandana. Any chance of this being addressed?

Anything on this feedback...? Seen it mentioned a few times now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Led, can I just say you're probably my favourite Tennogen creator so far. I just love your "style" you use on Warframes and other assets. Speaking of which, you've made a syandana which is going in this round and I wondered looking at the swords if we're ever to expect melee replacement skins using the two shown?

EDIT: I just realised I confused you with another Tennogen creator (Lukinu) and now I feel like an idiot. But your Gara reminded me of his style.

Edited by Zahnny

• 2 weeks later...

@led2012WF Hey Led,

Congrats on getting those syndana's this current round me and a couple of clanmates were wondering if you were ever going to go back to the Trinity skin you had been working on. Really loved the design and keep looking out for it each round hoping it will coming through. I know you are working on the Gara skin right now, but after you get that done would you be taking another look at Trin? Thanks for the awesome work!