Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Zamariu

19 hours ago, led2012WF said:

Spoiler

DSEgHdCVoAAg1yl.jpgDSEgHyzUQAA2x1U.jpgDSEgIW2UIAAQ4mb.jpgDSEgJFjV4AAX8fL.jpg

This looks brilliant! Nice job and thos is from someone that dont playe mirage but like your style. From your old skins that are more like 5/10 but now its more like 11/10 nice job mate 😁👌👏👏👍

Edited by Vlada91

did u guys go 8k resolution on those textures holy crap...this is a thing of pure beauty, even if someone doesnt like a giant shuriken for a syandana the quality is just silly. u guys obviously loved doing this. just wow on those details, also the mirage.

Duuuuuuuuuude, when are you going to put that Mirage skin on Steam, I'll vote for that in a heartbeat, that looks absolutely insane. Like, freaking Deluxe skin worthy if you ask me. Probably the best one you made to date. All the little folds combined with the swirls give it so much character. First we get lukinu_u's Mithra's skin, if your skin gets accepted for next round as well my Warframe year would already be complete.

Edited by EighthGear
Typo.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:10 AM, led2012WF said:

MOAR Progress on the Shuristar Syandana
New default colors, emissive texture
Still need to tweak the emissives, the thickness of some areas
GqZ6fwN.jpg82ipcS1.jpg

It looks amazing 😍. May I suggest the anchoring point be a metallic texture? The Syandana has mostly a Metallic look, and I feel like the metallic is what people will match with their frame. To have the different texture for the anchor (imo) will look strange, throw the look off.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:49 AM, led2012WF said:

More wips
VZZEa6c.jpg6uINYtW.jpgIC9QQL1.jpgVnrSPMe.jpg1OjYjtg.jpg5KQbTXX.jpg

Liking it so far. Maybe you could add some stretchy tissue between the two 'wings' when it opens, like the stuff between the Lesion's 'jaws' (or the Dual Toxocyst when you get a headshot). That would really give it an Infested feel.
latest?cb=20160304215549latest?cb=20160304215549

Edited by -QUILL_PETER-