Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanic Dash, aka - Volt Speed - Brainstorm!

SpiderWaifu

This is just me, throwing around a few ideas I had to make this ability, better, or more viable in certain situations.

1) Volt Speed is deactivated after your first melee attack while the ability is in effect. That attack has a % bonus to it's damage. You know, the whole momentum deal. You'd expect at that speed, you would hit the enemy like a train.

2) One little problem with the abilities description.

"Volt energizes his body, giving him great speed and DEXTERITY for a short time."

Ain't nothing dexterific about that ability. You just go to some super-sanic-dash.

Two possible solutions/ improvements/ changes.

a) Remove the 'recovery time' when you fall from heights. Hell, even if you dash down some stairs, you're slowed in to a roll. Boom, half your sanic speed gone.

b) Don't slow down when you attack with a melee weapon. Like come on. You guys put dexterity in its description. You've lied to me, and murdered my whole family with deciet.

Either of this are a decent, situational improvement, and would probably mean Speed going back to 50 Power cost.

Got any other ideas? Wonderful.

Changes to my ideas? Throw 'em in the blender. See what comes out.

Sonic boom, sonic boom, sonic booooom.

When I played my volt the roll thing was annoying but I don't see the issue in slowing down when you attack. I only ever used it to rush and to AVOID fighting enemies, maybe that's just me though.