The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas wishes

(PSN)Onder6099

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Dear Santa Steve,

Can be Sentinel ´s D mods ( Health,   Shield, Armor) converted into Link versions, as Companions have, plz. Is it to much? Pack leader will be enough, i guess.

That would only further incentivize sentinel usage and discourage the usage of companions because their main advantage is superior durability, so no.

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

That would only further incentivize sentinel usage and discourage the usage of companions because their main advantage is superior durability, so no.

Superior durability, hmmm, main and only advantage, except Huras and Kavats, imo. I can ´t see any reason for 8x polarization to reach Superior durability, with meh abilities for me, while i ´m still not able to put all mods i wish, thnx to bad math. Whole system of Sentinel and Companion need a  rework and i thought that Link mods for Sentinels is good place  to start.

Dear DE;

I was a very good boy this year. And I care about very took my Kubrow.
For Chrismas, my dream would be to have War within and Excalibur Umbra before 2035. I know it would be impossible but if you succeed, I would be the happiest Tenno worldwide.

-Yual XOX

Edited by yual

10 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Dear Santa Steve,

Please let us rename our companions. I dont care if you need to pay a little plat either to do so.

Love, LBK69, PS4 Operator

By the time you get it it most likely wouldn't be Christmas.

Edited by Godzilla853

Dear Santa Steve,

For the next prime cycle, pick Banshee.

Not worried about other the fluff that'll come with, I just want my bling bling version of her.  Image result for waiting meme

Also, give optional BPs to craft deco mats in the ship; I have plenty surplus willing to part away for sake of FashionShip (Plus is one way to create a mat sink for players)

Sincerely,

Fionntan

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TomTheImperator said:

Dear Sant Steve,

All I ask for is that sweet sweet riv elite set...plz

Asking wrong person ain'tcha?

P.S.

Dear Santa Steve

Please let me put part of grandpa hunhow on my ship? Even if he doesn't inhabit that part....