The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiberon Prime needs to be a thing

(XBOX)Collector9057

Assuming if DE sticks with the Prime Patterns in terms of Frame release besides Nova prime , the next upcoming Prime Frame will be ;

Banshee Prime -> Valkyr Prime -> Oberon Prime -> Hydroid Prime

As for weapons it's been random...though I do suppose Tiberon Prime just idk a mix of crit and status?

My thoughts on weapon primes ;

Primaries ;

1. Corvas Prime (AW-Weapon)
  2. Cernos Prime
  3. Fluctus Prime (AW-Weapon)
  4. Imperator Prime (AW-Weapon)
  5. Strun Prime ?
  6. Phaedra Prime (AW-Weapon)
  7. Stradavar Prime

Secondaries ;

1. AK-Magnus Prime
  2. AK-Lex Prime
  3. AK-Vasto Prime
  4. AK-Jagara Prime
  5. Pyrana Prime
  6. Kunai Prime
Edited by Azurian-Draguard
Color ConTEXT . . . Get it?

Tiberon is one o the best looking as well as one of the smoothest weapons in the game. Id love for it to be primed but i want it to still retain its unique flavor of being the raw damage burst rifle while the sybris is crit and the burston is status. I think that it'd be cool if the tiberon prime had a base damage boost of around 10 or 15 but also have it fire 4 rounds in the same time frame as the normal tiberon it would also need a larger magazine to account for this. You could also give it maybe around a 7.5% crit and status chance compared to its 2.5% (correct me if I'm wrong).

Tiberon. Man, I loved that gun (though the reload was a bit eh for only 10 shots). To me it was basically a burst-fire Boltor Prime (the stats are pretty much the exact same) which we all know is a great weapon itself.

I sold it though 'cause I had neither the forma or catalysts to really make it shine and, despite how cool it was, there was something about it I just didn't really like.

Tiberon Prime could be that gun's chance to really shine. I'd definitely grind the heck out of the game to get that gun if they released it and so far I haven't really done so for any other prime ingame. I still need to work on getting the Dual Kamas Prime and those came out ages ago. I usually end up getting something months after release; usually until at least the next Prime Access.

4 hours ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Strun Prime ?

Is it not a corpus weapon? I'm pretty sure it's a corpus weapon (but then why did it get a Wraith variant and not a Vandal variant? Is it secretly Grineer tech? Tech from before their violent descent into genetic degradation and crude but efficient instruments of war?? Is this the sign of a more sophisticated but long forgotten Grineer Empire?)

(Just like you, I wonder.)

On 17/10/2016 at 4:08 PM, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

pretty much all the Primes are Tenno Designed weapons (save the Braton). the Dread is probably a weapon born from the Stalkers anger and malice towards the Tenno.

The Braton? Not Tenno designed as in Braton Prime?

13 hours ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Assuming if DE sticks with the Prime Patterns in terms of Frame release besides Nova prime , the next upcoming Prime Frame will be ;

Banshee Prime -> Valkyr Prime -> Oberon Prime -> Hydroid Prime

As for weapons it's been random...though I do suppose Tiberon Prime just idk a mix of crit and status?

My thoughts on weapon primes ;

Primaries ;

1. Corvas Prime (AW-Weapon)
  2. Cernos Prime
  3. Fluctus Prime (AW-Weapon)
  4. Imperator Prime (AW-Weapon)
  5. Strun Prime ?
  6. Phaedra Prime (AW-Weapon)
  7. Stradavar Prime

Secondaries ;

1. AK-Magnus Prime
  2. AK-Lex Prime
  3. AK-Vasto Prime
  4. AK-Jagara Prime
  5. Pyrana Prime
  6. Kunai Prime

That blue is unreadable in dark theme; didn't read

Or

Tbiuidt;dr

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

pulled from the Wiki

The Braton is a cheap production assault rifle manufactured by the Corpus. 

Braton is a corpus made weapon.

You mean the commonly available one from the market is a cheap corpus-made knockoff of the real deal that is the Orokin made Braton Prime. So even the Corpus based their knockoff on Orokin/Tenno tech in the first place.