The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiberon Prime needs to be a thing

(XBOX)Collector9057

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

pulled from the Wiki

The Braton is a cheap production assault rifle manufactured by the Corpus. 

Braton is a corpus made weapon.

16 minutes ago, CRCGamer said:

You mean the commonly available one from the market is a cheap corpus-made knockoff of the real deal that is the Orokin made Braton Prime. So even the Corpus based their knockoff on Orokin/Tenno tech in the first place.

^ that's what I meant.

17 hours ago, Keybopsef said:

Is it not a corpus weapon? I'm pretty sure it's a corpus weapon (but then why did it get a Wraith variant and not a Vandal variant? Is it secretly Grineer tech? Tech from before their violent descent into genetic degradation and crude but efficient instruments of war?? Is this the sign of a more sophisticated but long forgotten Grineer Empire?)

(Just like you, I wonder.)

The Strun , according to the Warframe Wiki site it's most likely a tenno weapon.

As for the Vandal to Wraith variants , if you consider the "Vandals" to be Corpus versions then why would there be a "Lato Vandal" and an "Imperator Vandal?"

Then again this doesn't make sense with the Latron Wraith unless DE can confirm the Lato / Imperator / Braton are in-fact corpus tech and the Latron to be Grineer if that's the case.

For primes I do remember far back how the Boar once had a Grineer Description on it where it said something about how it was basic Grineer Technology or something other but later it was changed to just something basic and had tenno scripture in it because hey DE did say "Only Tenno Weapons can become primed"  Yet...the Braton. . .

Only thing that might redeem this is just the trivia on the Braton ;

Spoiler

"The presence of the Braton's Primed Counterpart suggests that the Braton available in the market may be the Corpus' attempt to recreate the rifle, hence its design aesthetic leaning towards the Corpus rather than the Tenno."

Then again I can't speak for DE on why this is.