The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday items

(XBOX)Arbiter Dragon

For me there are 2 reasons:

1.You don't keep Christmas tree for whole year. It ruins all the fun from celebrations if you celebrate 24/7

2.It also ruins immersion. Serious business or not I like warframe for it's style. I don't want it to see bunnies with mustaches everywhere. It may be fun for a week or so, but then it gets stupid

50 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

You don't keep Christmas tree for whole year. It ruins all the fun from celebrations if you celebrate 24/7

I still have my Christmas Liset Decorations up, mostly because I was waiting for them to take them away from me and have not really cared to actually sell them.

1 hour ago, Reidmaster said:

I still have my Christmas Liset Decorations up, mostly because I was waiting for them to take them away from me and have not really cared to actually sell them.

Ok, it's up to you as long as it doesn't bother anyone else

as others have mentioned, holiday items remain seasonal because A: "muh imurshun", and B: they lose novelty after so long. don't worry though, we'll likely get pumpkin heads and maybe even special Player Icons/Glyphs for Halloween. Overwatch went all out for Halloween, so I see no reason why DE shouldn't.

3 hours ago, Zyba said:

Candy cane skin for my hate is available 24/7.  Why wouldn't other skins be permanent?

wut. [...] skin for me hate is available 24/7 [...] what do you mean by this? You mean you hate when you see others with the skin?

5 hours ago, (XB1)Dragon Martin17 said:

Everyone knows they wish they could keep the bunny ears, or the mustaches. Why couldn't we keep them? They're funny and a cool way to fashion frame lol

Before that i think we will have "Day of The Dead" skin collection again...and maybe Neberus sholder armor set (i hope they will add whole set this year) on 31st.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Overwatch went all out for Halloween, so I see no reason why DE shouldn't.

I am so thirsty for Halloween DLC I almost bought Overwatch to play for the event. I played the living snot out of Destiny ( a game I don't even like that much) for last years Halloween mask and candy. I love seasonal events and deco. Ascend: Hand of Kul used to do some cool seasonal stuff. 

I don't mind not keeping the decorations all year but it's already the 18th of October and nothing. On top of that it looks like its the same pumpkin head cow monster coming back for the event. Plz surprise us DE.